Until i get together EXACTLY what i want to say in the next post i decided to post a layout i did using the new Cosmo Cricket paper pack i bought from
Noel Mignon Scrap Store other stuff i got from elsewhere but we won't even go there JUST YET!! This is my new favorite line for boys as of today! That could change tomorrow but for now i likey alot!!
Check it:

awww look at mason when he was around 18 months....aghhhhh they frow up entirely to fast.
I will be back with a straight, blunt, forward and to the point post shortly after i collect my thoughts and EXACTLY what i want to say...i have a feeling the next post i will be VERY BLUNT and TO THE POINT!!
Holla!
21 comments:
Hey! Great LO!!!
That layout is incredible!
Love the layout!! Your son is just adorable. And you're right, they DO grow up so fast. Depressing, isn't it?!
Super great layout. They are both so handsome and cute.
Uh oh....someone is gonna bring the thunder???
Best collect those thoughts in a very neat little package first though, then tie it up with string and a pretty bow and then...maybe then, you can speak your mind, delicately...LOL.
Love the LO and I sense a big Uh-oh coming... LOL!!
What a way cute layout..... Miss you Greata. Not sure what happened. But I miss your funniness.
love the ki on there! i have this paper but have been scared to use it thus far.
and, uh-oh...
:) breath in...breath out.
Love this LO!!! What a couple a' studs.
That is cool paper! When have you ever been clear and direct? Stop making me want to buy more stuff at Noel's!
Love that page!!!! Gorgeously done!
And, hmmm... I guess we better all get ready for the next post.
Man, that's wonderful!
Bring on the blunt, chica! (Unless, of course, it's directed at me... in which case softshoe as much as possible! :) )
Bring it on girlie!!!
LOVE this LO!!!! It is awesome!!!
OMG that's adorable! I lvoe the overlay! So much texture to it! Great job. :)
Look at all those layers!!! Very creative and the finished product is fantastic!
Hmmmm...you having me wondering about the other part....
All the layering is fabulous! I wouldn't have thought to put all those very different paper edges together with the transparency. Love it!
The pic is adorable and I love the LO. So much fun!!
Great choice of papers, Greta! I love the Cogsmo paper line, too! This is so cool how you've used the lace cardstock and the grid transparency together. It totally ROCKS!!
Great picture ... Awesome freakin' scrapping girl!
Ok, it's been a week...where the hell are you and what the hell is up?! Everything ok?
LOVE this layout Greta !!!!
Uh oh, cant wait to see what has you preparing to be blunt !!
Looking forward to the next update, you always manage to make me laugh!
Loving the layout too girl!
x
Post a Comment