Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wassa goin on?

OH YEAH BABY!! Sista here is going to see
Photobucket
Bret Michaels at the Hard Rock on May 24th.
YEP! Thanks to my girl Elizabeth who got me tickets before they even went on sale.

That is going to be a good night and fun times....even though E doesn't dig that music she has agreed she will go along because she says "you need someone to take your pictures for you" and that my friends is right...i will be so damn excited i won't be able to stand myself.

I am such an 80's hairband ho ...what can i say other than Don't threaten me with a good time ;)

24 comments:

Leslie said...

ooo I must now wipe the drool from my face! I love 80s hairbands too...you're gonna have a rockin' time!

Deanna said...

Please ask him if he is still with Amber... his rock of love (yes I watched it, my guilty pleasure)!!!

Dee

Jude said...

ah, the glorious 80's... we had some good music!! LOL.

Jens Place in Space said...

He is way to hot! whats funny is my daughter who is 17 got me into this show because she had to show me this hot guy lol. Little did she know I found him first years ago. Have fun.

Unknown said...

he's all yours honey! lol
Make sure your papparazzi takes tons of pictures when you and Bret lock eyes and he succombs to the Greta...LOL

elizabeth said...

simone...you're a hoot!
i'm just hoping that you don't do anything that gets us arrested....bwahahahahahah!

Mandi Johnson said...

I can't remember the last time I went to a concert! HAve fun!

liz mataraza said...

ok, e. you really must keep an eye on this girl...i can't imagine what that evening holds in store! too funny! i really cannot wait to see the pics!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Can't wait to see the 80s Greta come out that night! E better get good pics!

Unknown said...

woooooohoooo you go Greta girl!!
have a great time! Such memories! I used to love Poison and Brett!! Enjoy!!
and oh... ha ha ha at the the viagara ad... amazing drugs there...lol
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

He has kissable lips - LOL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancywithajones said...

omg I will have to be watchin the news that night to see greta on tv when she grabs to see if he stuffs BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Kirsten said...

Have fun ... I've been having my own little brush with 80's hair bands, and I saw Bon Jovi Thursday night, and will see them again tonight! woo!

Cheryl Wray said...

Have FUN!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I copied this picture and emailed it to a friend of mine. Her reply was simply, "He is SO hot!"

I am just cracking up...

Josie said...

lucky b!tch
hmmmm....i may need to plan another trip : )
i'm dreaming now of pork chop sandwiches and bret michaels
what a combo

Michele Kovack said...

Amber doesn't stand a chance against you honey! Knock that girl flat on her ass and TAKE him! Can't wait to see your pics!!! Have fun!

Heather said...

Thanks for the comment. I hope you have a fun time at the concert. :)

-Heather H.

jan williams said...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for this one sista!!!!

Unknown said...

ohhh, Greta ... you're going to have a fabulous time, I'm just sure of it! I remember, back in the day, rushing the stage at a Poison concert ... kicking and screaming over throngs of people, climbing over the chairs to get to the front row ... just so he could 'sweat' on me!! aaahhhhh, those were the days!

And, Nancy .... he DOESN'T stuff!!! {{{fanning myself}}}

Rock On, Girl!!

Jana said...

Oh cripes, your post title cracked me up! I'm SO jealous that you're getting to go see Bret and yea, ask him is he's still with Ambre for me too, k?!

**** April **** said...

he needs to quit doing that look, I just got collagen injected into my lips look when he poses for pictures. He's sexy...we got it... doing that freaky face is just gay! LOL

**** April **** said...

he needs to quit doing that look, I just got collagen injected into my lips look when he poses for pictures. He's sexy...we got it... doing that freaky face is just gay! LOL