Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Scrappies!!

Elizabeth made me a canvas that i just love so much. I have me a collection going on now and i NEEEEED more...

Photobucket
isn't she puurty??

I have been doing a little scrapping. Mostly for challenges such as
Noel's Challenges and
Color combos Galore and
Pencil Lines. My challenge list is ever growing and i can't keep up especially since we are doing the SYC challenges as well. I do have them all in my bloglines though so when i get a brain cramp i can refer to them for inspiration.

This weekend my best gal pal Elizabeth came over and we scrapped for 12 hours in honor of National Scrapbooking Day...yes we have our own little holiday in the scrappy world...lol we had a good time got some things done but most of all i got alot of eating done!! gotta love snacky finger type food!!

This is what i managed to get accomplished...not as much as i had hoped for though :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
This was done combining 2 challenges.. 1 was for SIS where you were to scrap why you rock and the layout itself is a scrapjack of Martha Bonneau for here
I couldn't figure out how i was going to do the journaling but thank god Elizabeth was full of ideas that day cause she help me pull out of the DUH stage i was in at that moment...AFTER i had thrown that layout to the side (among others) because i wasn't quite sure if i was feeling it at the time! I HATE when that happens...
Thanks girl!!

Photobucket
this was for a challenge at SIS as well...we had to pick our "meal" and based on what we picked was determined what your challenge would be...
my challenge was the layout had to be 8x8 contain bling on solid cardstock and the colors could only be red/blk/white!! this was fun and oh how i love 8x8...

Photobucket
this was for a challenge that was hybrid and we had to print this bird out on a book page and scrap it along with cut up some stips of tissue paper and make balls (bwhahah i said balls) anyway...don't mind me... so this is what i did with the cute little bird and to be honest..i think i am addicted to adding digi elements on my pages...never done it before but i will def. do it over and over now.

Photobucket
this was a layout for the ROY G BIV challenge i did...didn't title it but i have a quote on it..

Photobucket
and last but not least my girl Sasha who did a NSD pre-challenge warm up...i had to scrap my favorite movies.
if you haven't came across her blog you must check it out...this chick is great and one HELLAVA scrapper.... keep on with the keepin on chick ;) so go and check her out and tell her i sent ya ;)


This week at SYC if you leave a comment in the Scrap MY crap thread you could possibly get some of that fabulous lace ribbon that Elizabeth was so kind to share with us...and if you don't win Ms. Elizabeth will be putting some in her cute little etsy shop soon.

here was my take on the green lace ribbon usage
Photobucket
and it is also for the Color Combos Galore challenge as well...i love combining challenges..can ya tell?

That is all I have for now...oh yeah and HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!
have a great week!

24 comments:

Adrienne said...

Girl great scrappies!!!

Aimee said...

dude that first layout is so cool! i really like everything you did, i think you got a lot done.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Marvelous!!! And Elizabeth outdid herself with that awesome skully canvas!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl Wray said...

Great job on everything!!!! I think my favorite is the last one! Love the greens!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are smokin this weekend, getting your scrap on and shyt..just kickin them out, and I love Lizzie's canvas for you..aww so sweet..

So you tired yet, or you still got some more energy going..

..girl I am so sick and tired of all these folks thinking that they need to be validated and shyt, I dont get it, I mean really you need friends that damn bad..I am just blowed..

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! Awesome LO's! You have been busy!!! Wish I could crank out LO's like that! I wish I could just a get one LO done......

Stacy said...

Love the LO's! It seems like ages since I did anything the least bit creative.....I wonder if my mojo is gone foreer :(

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafty Connie said...

Awesome canvas from Elizabeth! Your pages are wonderful.

Noel said...

I just love everything you did this weekend! And that canvas is SUPER!!

elizabeth said...

oh i'm so happy that you liked it!

and as you already know, i'm diggin' the lo's you did on saturday.

Anonymous said...

that canvas is awesome and your layouts ROCK - you are so talented!

jan williams said...

OMG You have been busy!!!! I'm still trying to get my pool ungreen! You tickle me so bad about saying balls..Bwhahahahahaa i said it too....LOL You rock Sista!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, i LOVE that canvas Elizabeth made you and i love your layout , you have been super busy ! Glad you came over to BadGirls too !
Have a great week !
JENN :)
I need to move you off my blog girls list and onto my bad girls bloggers now, lol ....

dpelham said...

I like the look of your blog, I wish mine didn't look so ... blog.
I liked the interactive page, I find those are the ones non-scrappers (poor souls) really like.

Lisa said...

Your layouts are awesome, as always. I love the cute little skull and crossbones, the bow does make her down right purty!!!

Very Mary said...

Greater than great eye candy!

Anonymous said...

That canvas is way cool! Love it! You got a huge amount done! Sure wish I got that much accomplished *sigh*

liz mataraza said...

great stuff, greta! e's canvas is definitely you...way cute!

you've just been busy with all the scrappin'! how's mason?

Anonymous said...

update your damn blog.

Kendra said...

Found your blog snooping around my friend Kristi's (randomactsofgoofiness) blog. Love the green lace against that yellow pp. Such awesome contrast!!!