So I went out on a whim and tried out for Noel's DT for her
store and made it. I am so excited and I cannot wait to work with the 4 other talented group of chicas!

The DT consist of:
Jana EubankMichele KovakMichelle LanningVirginia TillerySo excited!! You can go check out noel's announcement if you want
here
15 comments:
Congrats, Greta!!! don't be so good you make me start buying that kit though. i simply CANNOT!!!
waaahhooooo!
congrats greta...so very cool!
Um a shocker, nope... You ROCK!
Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I can't think of anyone more deserving and can't wait to see what you create :)
congrats! girl-i've got a lot of reading to do to catch up with you :)
Congrats...really were you that surprised?
Is it nepotism because you guys are friends?
J/K! I can't wait to see what you create babe!
aw, congrats me lady :)
whoooo*haaa!
big congrats girl :)
Way to Go GIRL!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! I am waiting on my kit from her now!!!!!! You will blow them away!!!!!!!
Love ya girly!! :)
So excited to work with you!!!!
I am thrilled to be a part of this power house team!!! You are a ROCK STAR!!!
Way to go girly!
I know you will rock the fab on that design team : )
Congrats chicka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Greta! Her kits are amazing!
Post a Comment