Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's Summer Time girls

here in the deep south. Speaking of summer time...Don't know if you know about this challenge from Noel called Summer lovin' but it is a great one to get those summer pics scrapped. If you are like me it will be last summer's pics but whatever right? as long as they are scrapped. i will definitly be participating in this challenge AND the new kit she has called Cotton candy is to die for. Can you beleive how fat that kit is? 20 pieces of patterned paper ALONE... WHOA!! that is all i can say. That booger is fat and packed!

Off to work on my challenges. I am so far behind it's not even funny

My to do list consist of:

Summer Lovin challenge
Who can resist breaking open those summer papers and playing
SYC challenge..that can't be revealed yet ;)
We'll of course this is me and Simone
Scrapjacked
This week is Lisa and she is amazing
Color Combos
So addicted to this one and i am 3 behind...YIKES!
Pencil Lines
Love these sketches these ladies do

and i am missing one more...but i can't find my list...Sheesh!!
Happy Hump Day


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all these challenges! Especially Color Combos Galore and Sketch This! of course. heehee. I think you are going to have to start combining these challenges in order to get them done!!! I have to juggle a few whenever I do my layouts. Otherwise, forget it.

jan williams said...

You are a great advertiser!!! I just ordered Noels kit!!!! Bwhahahahaha

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, those are some FUN challenges!!!! Maybe I can actually do a few of those!!!

Noel said...

I can't wait to see pool boy in all his glory!! :)

liz mataraza said...

when i first visited your page just now, all i saw was "that booger is fat and packed!" i thought you had completely lost it.

that kit is yummy. but i certainly don't need to purchase anything else.

Color combos looks cool...(and like i need another challenge blog that i can't keep up with!)

Lisa said...

Your challenge cup is full! You better get to scrapping.

Michele Kovack said...

Can't wait to get that cotton candy set.....so yummy!!! I hear ya on the challenges.....they're just not enough hours in the day!

Bare said...

I hate when Blogger eats my comment! Ugh! Anyway, I'll make it short this time-- am *totally* in love with the cotton candy kit (sight unseen, I LOVE everything to do with cotton candy :0)

Thanks so much for the congrats-- we're really excited! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Damn homie sound like I need to get a hold of that kit like yesterday .. okay .. Ima need you to get on them challenges haha..get your mojo on boo..Ima be kind of busy this weekend .. have a great weekend..chat at ya soonage.

your homie cheese..

Jude said...

dang, that is alot of paper and I lvoe the name of the kit... cotton candy!!

flounder said...

Summertime...

and the livin's easy!

It's all about the babecue baby!

BTW - Love the red streaks in the hair, hawtie!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Been thinkin' 'bout you today - it got to 102.2° at the weather station down the road. Hope you're staying cooler than we are!

Unknown said...

I am so far behind, maybe I can get my scrappin' MOJO going for SYC! Bring it on babay!

just lisa said...

That's quite the to do list you've got there!!! Looked at that kit and it is named Cotton Candy for a reason - so pretty!!

Dana said...

what an amazing kit! Thanks for the link! Dana