
Ummm yeah...i am....thought i would share this since everyone is probably takeing a stay-cation this year. Can you beleive this kit? Good lord. i feel like i say that about every kit of hers but she always has outdone herself EVERYTIME!
Sorry to enable but this was too good not to share with my peeps. You can see what all is in it HERE
I cannot believe all the birthday love i have received from everyone. It is very overwhelming that i have made such awesome friends through blogging. I can honestly say i am forever grateful for this girl for talking me into it. It only took her a year. i kept telling her i don't have time for that shit. i am too busy...she would say well if ya put the broom and mop down you would have time..well i never put the broom and mop down but i have learned time management and i am glad i took the plunge. Next post will contain pics of my goodies. Ekkkk....










12 comments:
Love that kit, Noel's are always so packed with stuff!!
first....love the new look! wtg karen!!
secondly...I TOLD YOU SO {wink}
*mwah*
yaay! the pics works. i'm covering my eyes up at that kit. cannot do another. look at all that stuff!!!
HOLY COW! IT IS THE MOTHER LODE! Have a great weekend friend :)
holy crap! that's all i have to say
I got that kit yesterday and LOVE IT!!!!!!!! You rock sista and I love your new site!!!
Holy CRAP! Tell me why am I ordering kits from SIS?? You need to order like 3 to make one of these!!! Can't wait to see what you make! Go girl!
I made a ton of friends through blogging and yes it's time consuming, but so worth it. Happy Belated. You have some awesome stuff there, have fun playing.
WOW, that's a huge kit! ENJOY!
wow
I just got mine, and can't wait to get a few minutes to myself....
Ok, I gotta totally check out Noel's kits! That one looks awesome and SO much fun!
Post a Comment