Thursday, June 12, 2008

mail Love!!

The ever so fabulous Jude sent me these goodies she picked up and KNEW i could and would appreciate them so very much. Nothing like a little skull action. I have already put my blingy skull on my pink hard hat one of the inspectors at the office thought i needed. i will take a pic of that and post soon. WITH ME WEARING IT!! Won't that be pretty? LOL.
Photobucket
Is that fabulous? I thought so too...
and then if that wasn't enough here comes trottin a package from Noel jammed pack full of skull goodness too.... I mean seriously does it show that much that i love skulls? hehehehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
do you see that? that is a credit card...that's right unlimited shopping baby!! and it grows...hehehehhe and for the oneils sake she thought it be good that she send me a mood indicator so there is no mistaken what mood i might be in for that day.

I also have received this great card from the awesome Jocelynne mailed me this card with the cupcake paper i have been coveting...inside she tells me that I spice up her internet reading "fo sho" and that i crack her up with my foul mouth.. ummm...am i known for my potty mouth? Seriously? hmmmmm....well this is what i got to say about that.... RIGHT ON!!!!!
Photobucket

Ms. Karen aka liz sent me this GORGEOUS fabric for me to make pillows for my house.
Photobucket
is that divine? Don't be jealous! :)

Thank you girls for all the wonderful mail goodies and birthday love!!! It means alot to me. :)

Can you believe the mail love? I am so excited...i love receiving mail love and sending it...but i am not a great sender...i am ALWAYS LATE with mail love. But i am happy to report i sent 15.00 worth of mail love out this week that was loooong over due! Sorry girls...but at least you know i am late...lol

3 days until my birthday and i CAN'T wait....i am dying to know what oneil got me this year. I HATE when he won't give me hints for fear i will guess....damn it!!

20 comments:

Virginia said...

Loooooove all the pink skully stuff. I just did a layout last night about how we love skulls around here. Em has a pink skull headband, Atticus has an argyle skull shirt, and Sabriel has a tiny black onesy with a blingie skull. LOVE it. :)

Happy birthday (on Sunday!).

elizabeth said...

awesome, awesome goodies :)

Anna M said...

Good stuff babe! I love it all!

The coolest people have their birthday in June!

Adrienne said...

Ohhh great stuff!! LOVE that fabric!!!

Dana said...

what a feast for the eyes! happy birthday in advance! Looks you are well loved! you deserve it:) Dana

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

These girls KNOW you!!! Perfect stuff, have fun with it all! Happy Birthday too honey!!!

aimee said...

happy, happy, happy birthday! hope you have a awsome bday!
as great as he is, my hubby forgot mine this year! but his wallet made up for it. hee hee

Michele Kovack said...

You lucky girl you!!! So it's your birthday huh? Fess up, how old? I know you have to be younger than me!

Lauren said...

In case I don't get to check back in have a Great Birthday!!!!

JB said...

jeez, it's like skull-fest in here! right on! and no, you're not known for your potty mouth, but i know your potty mouth! lol so i'm allowed to say that! ha ha ha i wish i could have sent a big ol package to ya! maybe when you're least expecting it! :D

Jude said...

glad you liked the goodies, and I got mine yeaterday... LOVE those notecards! You are the BEST! I am with ya on mail love too, it makes my day!! :)

Noel said...

LOL!! I love all your skull goodies!! I have to go get one of those mood indicators for my fridge! :)

jan williams said...

GIRL...I love all your goodies...I did not realize it was close to your birthday...Today is my oldest Daughters 29th birthday!!! eeek and I am only 30... so how the hell did this happen??????Bwhahahhaaha

jan williams said...

Oh I almost forgot...Happy Birthday Sista!!!!!!

liz mataraza said...

Happy Birthday! I mailed some more goodies out to you yesterday (the fabric wasn't really a bday gift)...so be watching for them!

and i'll get to finishing up your links hopefully today sometime.

Josie said...

love the new look of your blog
and all your new goodies are fab
exactly like you and your taste
Happy almost Birthday...hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!!
Your bday love will be in the mail shortly : )

Very Mary said...

My giftie is a little late - I just got it in today's mail! Funny, but the tag is a skull. I think your love of them is no secret;)

aimee said...

love the new look. i wonder who helped with that?! it looks great.now she has to pimp mine up little too. btw i know i said already but that was couple of days ago...happy skully birthday! have wonderful day.

Gina said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
The new blog is so fly and I cannot wait to see what we get for a present...

Linda said...

Cute goodies Greta! Love all the vintagey stuff!!