Thursday, June 26, 2008

So i have been creating

========
and it feels oh so good! In fact i have done more now that i have backed away from the bullshit then i have done in a while.


These 2 layouts were done using the
Sugar Cookie kit from Noel Mignon Scrap Store and i just saw THEY ARE ON SALE!! Woo hooo!!!! I have had a blast with this kit so far. I never got a chance to play with it really good when i got it and now i can't stop using it. I love when that happens.

I am really needing to pull and use up my stash (and that is alot) so I have been pulling things that i forgot i had. Ashame I know.




I added mine and drew's name and date to this after i took the pic...oops!

Yeah i know the felt is crooked...grrrr!!!

Yay! it's Friday.

23 comments:

Anna M said...

Beautiful layouts babe!

The journaling on the second one is really powerful. I can feel your pain. Thanks for sharing that one.

I didn't think the felt looked crooked!

Have a great weekend!

Rhi said...

your why layout is insane.
that is art journalling myfriend.
at its best :)

Linda said...

Love em all G!!!! Fabulous!!

Lauren said...

They look great and if you hadn't said it was crooked I wouldn't have noticed or just thought it was supposed to look like that.

Crafty Connie said...

Super layouts, you have the mojo going girl!

Crafty Connie said...

Super layouts, you have the mojo going girl!

Deanna said...

Well whatever bullshit you were in... being out is definitely workin for ya! These layout are crazy! Gorgeous!

katemade designs said...

crooked schmooked it's called character baby.

These are all beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

ricanlaw said...

Your layouts are very nice, but your Why layout is very profound.

sarah said...

great layouts girl!
love that first one especially...
the font on the "so girly" is FUN!
are they stamps or stickers?

Deanna said...

HA HA I tagged ya!
http://deespapertree.blogspot.com/2008/06/tagged-by-awesome-cardmaker.html

Lisa said...

Awesome layouts!

Caitlin Russell said...

Greta, I love you LO's, they are amazing!!

jan williams said...

Looking Good girl!!! Love your work!!!!

Dana said...

saw these lovely layouts on sis.. love your stuff Greta.. thanks for turning me on to the Crafty site..really enjoying it so far :) Have a great weekend!

Michele Kovack said...

Love these LO's!!! I wish I were as fast as you at creating!!!

Unknown said...

You ought to back up into the bullshit .. oops ... I mean, back away from the bullshit more often! Look at your freakin' awesome pages, girl!!!

The picture in the 'girly' page is sooo ... YOU!! bwaaahahaha! And the circles and rub ons just oooze feminine. Great page.

Your pilgrim is adorable. That one is definately magazine worthy. His smile is just adorable!

Love the page of you and Drew ... before the words even! The blue drybrush paint makes an amazing photo mat! Love the way you can 'cluster' all your elements and leave that beautiful white space everywhere. I just can't do that well and I'm in awe when someone else does.

Finally, for me you know it's about the journaling. So pouring your heart and soul and anger and frustration onto your Why page really touched me. Sometimes it's hard to reveal our innermost feelings ... but then, the courage it takes to share them with 'the world' shows your strength. I feel like whomever is the recipient of your question is being 'flipped off' ... IYKWIM. Big hugs to you for sharing ... and for being so REAL.

Hugs!

Colleen said...

awesome scraps girl

Jana Eubank said...

Great layouts, Greta! You've been busy, girl!

Anonymous said...

big hugs to you and thanks for sharing

Virginia said...

I love your "Why" layout. Clicked on it so I could read the journaling better, and I hear ya. I'm sorry you had to suffer through that- I've been there too and it's so incredibly painful. ((hugs)) Thanks for being real.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE .. WOW .. NUFF SAID .. THAT WHY LAYOUT .. WAS SO TOUCHING..LOVED IT ALL .. WOW ..

Pamela said...

Wow...love these!