
how'd ya guess? *wink*
Friday night O'Neil planned a surprise party for me at my favorite watering hole complete with drag queens. There was about 30-35 people there for my shin dig and we had a freaking blast. My good buddy Walter's birthday is also around mine so we always celebrate at the same time...2 for 1...lol Because I am lazy today (well all weekend) i will just leave you with pics.












Here is what i got from O'Neil and the kids
my new camera
Guitar Hero 3 for my wii and the new bret michaels CD
From my mom i got a gift certificate to Noel's store and 2 pair of earrings and a bracelet that she made. They are sooo pretty.
From Elizabeth i got a gift certificate to the LSS
from Drew i got a gift card to Wal-Mart
and from Walter and Dennis i got a gift card to the MAC counter....
my aunt sent me some cash in which i am going to buy the bind it all with and
from oneil's grandma i got a new boom box for my scrap room so i can now give her's back to her. hehehehehe!
I had a fabulous birthday and celebrated all weekend. i did have a hangover on Saturday though for most of the day....and it didn't help that i had to crawl out my bed and drive to my mom's to pick up my kids.....YIKES!
I also want to say Happy Father's Day boo! I love you and all that you do for me.
Thank you for loving me and putting up with my shit daily!

**MUAH***
I have other pics from my party that dennis took i am just waiting on him to email them. Lord knows what he captured that night. i looked at some of the pics that is on my camera and laughed because i could tell i was having waaaaaaaay to much fun!
Love to you all kids!










30 comments:
What a Wonderful night!!!! I am so glad you had fun for your Birthday!!!!
Glad you had an awesome birthday!!! Happy Birthday my "younger" friend!
looks like you had a blast! love the skull cake!
Love the new banner. Love the cake.
What a great party. I sure as hell wish I lived closer because you know our asses would be partying all together with all the drag queens and trannies!
Happy Birthday babe!
WOW...looks like you had a great party!! And you're hubby is the sweetest...really a great guy to plan such a great party for you!
:) Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
The party looks like a great time...you're all dolled up like the queen you are :)
I LOVE your new scheme here... you'll have to tell me more about that! Who? How much?
Wow! Love you and the other queens..lol! Glad to see it was terrific! Nice present list :)
Wow! Love you and the other queens..lol! Glad to see it was terrific! Nice present list :)
Happy Birthday BITCH!!!! ha ha!! looks like you had a great time! :)
Muah!
LOVE the new blog look and that skull cake!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CHICA!!
what a great bday you had
o'neil spoiled you rotten with your party and goodies
and i absolutely love your cake!
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a blast. Good for you!
Happy Birthday Greta!
Looks like a crazy fun time! :)
Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like you had a great time! I love the cake by the way...
huge congrats, girl!! stay as you are!! ;))
happy belated bday! dude-i'm totally blaming e for not giving me a heads up :P awesome skully cake!
Happy Belated Bday
Girl you had a hell of party, I want an invitation to next year's bash! You sure racked up on the prezzies too. Happy belated birthday!
The last picture is so cute!
Happy Birthday girlfriend!!!! I want an invite to your next b-day bash. Looks like fun!! I'm turning 40 next month so I'm planning on drinking the pain away...wanna join me?!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a blast!!
Go Greta, it's your birthday!!!! Happy belated girlie- those cakes are fabulous- oooh and I love MAC cosmetics! Your party looks like it was a blast!
come on over to www.mylittleshoebox.blogspot.com for a chance to win a RAK. Tell them I sent you!
girl, fast because I am supposed to be working...LOVE THE BLOG!!
And what do you need a new camera for? you have an awesome camera.
Happy belated birthday Greta ! Your bday looked like a blast ! I always have to laugh because reading your "about me" is like reading about ME ! lol .... MAC junkie, all i wear, lots of it every day ! Love 80's hair bands, have a Pink ipod, love all things pink , the only thing we dont share are the skulls, lol ..... Purses , OMG do i love purses ! Dooney and Coach are my faves, but love all of them , shoes, hello ?! Junkie ! Just thought i would share that !
Congrats on Noel's team too ! I love her , shes great !
Jenn
Happy late b-day missy. Looks like a fab old time and you was so lucky with the pressies!
Have a fab weekend. x
Happy Birhtday a little late girlie!!
That cake is rockin'!
So sorry that I missed your Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great time! You're beautiful and I adore you!!! Muah!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Greta!!
Happy Belated Birthday Greta!!
Post a Comment