Me: Good grief Melana is that your feet I am smelling?
Melana: {giggling}
Me: My lord child i smell those feet all the way up front and it's blowing out my air conditioner
Melana: Yep that would be my stinky feet
Me: Sista when you get home you have to wash those nasty feet because it is making me gag
Melana: with a rag or do I have to use soap and "wata"
Me: soap and water would be great....i don't think just a rag will cut that funky smell
Melana: giggling----Ok
Me: where did you get that smell from
Melana: Daddy....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA i couldn't wait to get home and tell him that!!










17 comments:
Way too funny!!!!
hahahahah..oh the adventures with a four year old never seem to end a fresh supply of laughter! have a great week my friend :)
oh yes, all foul odors are credited to the father, always!! LOL.
LOL, great story and firework display below. I'm loving that!
HEY! how are ya. that is too funny. stinky feet are gross, lol, i had them when i was little hahaha, my mom made me keep my shoes outside!
That is awesome!!
Hehe -- smart girl!!!
F'ing hilarious!
ha ha....=) So funny! Thanks for stopping by my lil blog for the monster giveaway, glad it led me to yours! =) Happy day!
oh that is funny!!! love it!
ROFL That is freaking awesome!! How did Dad like it that she said she got her smelly feet from him??? LOL
That's the best everR!! You need to get her little piggies and that story scapped ASAP missy!
LMAO!!! Now thats a good girl in training!
ROLLIN ROLLIN .. ROLLIN .. ahhaaha that was too fukn funny .. whew .. girl I love ya .. I was going to call your azz this weekend, but I was scrappin and sexin and scrappin LMAO .. nah I was mad busy girl ..
MUAH
oh yah those swirly things is mentioned on my blog, I cant remember the name but it is with the Inner Me LO .. that is her name and link to her etsy...I just purchased about $15 more worth of stuff..I LOVE HER STUFF .. I am addicted .. she has OTHERS too .. so go and see ..
hehehehehehehe
that girl has looks and personality
remind to disguise my stinky feet next time i come visit
lol!! That is too funny!!
Oh that's freakin hilarious! Love it!
Post a Comment