yep yep...i have officially lost my mind...no not really just teasing...We have a really fun challenge going on at Noel's. It is Christmas in July. Exhausted after the holiday's and just don't want to scrap? Yep...me too....now is your chance. Head on over and participate..you could win a cool xmas prize.
Hey - just checking in. I love your header and your pink pout profile pic! I'll have to go over and check out that Christmas in July - it's so hot here it might do me good!
OOOH crimbo early, my fave! I will have to go and check it out! Is the laptop working yet? I am going to catch up on ya blog now girl, I need a laugh and you always provide it! Love to ya xx
12 comments:
I am such a dork that I can listen to Christmas music all year long!!! Don't tell anyone ok?
I love celebrating Christmas in July!
I did two Christmas layouts today for Noel's challenge, somehow it made it not feel so hot!
copy cat! :) I did my christmas layout for the month! :) Did ya see it? :) ho ho ho... and NO, I don't mean that in a deratory way. ROFL
Don't really do much of the Christmas in July here but sounds good to me! Love all blinkies and yes I have your SYC one - its very cool.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your sweet and kind words on my sketch blog! :D
I LOVE Christmas music and play Michael Bolton and Mariah Scarey all year long...Stop making me go to Noels!!!
Ps...can I have your old tiara banner? Kristi rocked that baby out and I ALWAYS coveted it, lol!
Hey - just checking in. I love your header and your pink pout profile pic! I'll have to go over and check out that Christmas in July - it's so hot here it might do me good!
OOOH crimbo early, my fave! I will have to go and check it out!
Is the laptop working yet?
I am going to catch up on ya blog now girl, I need a laugh and you always provide it!
Love to ya xx
LOL I wasn't in the mood but its coming to me! The girls are asking bout ya in JS Don't know why you're so damn loveable! LOL
Do you know I actually made my christmas mini on time this year... it is a miracle!!!!!! LOL.
Post a Comment