


This was my trial run of an atc card holder....i am starting on my card holder for all 29 of my atc that are coming fromt he SIS rock out swap... I CANNOT wait to get those...i am foaming at the mouth...not really...but damn near close to it ;)



This layout was made with Noel's Picnic Basket Kit. Who knew you could use it for xmas layouts...hehehe


This layout was done for the Christmas in July challenge at Noel's as well...this layout is using her Jack Frost kit. It is packed with yummy goodness. She only has 6 left of those so if you want it i suggest you snag it.
I have a few others but quite frankly i am lazy and i am going to bed and continue to be crabby!










18 comments:
Girl this is too cute!
You should scrap your crap more when u r bitchy... there is some fine ass details on these layouts!
that book or whatever it is girl is flippin AMAZING love it .. you rock my world boo boo .. love you girl ..
I love your atc holder...it is sooooo cute.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on the Rubiks cube. It has made my day :)
ROFLOL... that you a) used the word "slurp" as a title... and b) admitted that you weren't sharing more LOs due to laziness... so funny!
Have a good day, and you realize by mentioning your mug lacking collection, you will now be receiving 100s of them...LOL. I am now on the lookout for one with say... pink skulls!!!
sweet JEBUS!!! awesome layouts girl!
you are def. going to have to show me how to make that atc holder. i love, love, love it!
also love the slurp lo.
supa cute.
and i hope you get to feeling like yourself soon :) you know i'm hear if ya need me, 'cept i'm feeling kinda bitchy as well so you may wanna think twice...lol.
*mwah*
you are def. going to have to show me how to make that atc holder. i love, love, love it!
also love the slurp lo.
supa cute.
and i hope you get to feeling like yourself soon :) you know i'm hear if ya need me, 'cept i'm feeling kinda bitchy as well so you may wanna think twice...lol.
*mwah*
feeling grouchy is never fun :( You are probably just exhausted from all these amazing creations!!!
OK ya....I need to come and rub on you for a while. I would literally sleep with you for some of that awesome talent!Loving the work girl!
Love that 3D butterfly!! But it makes me wonder - and this shows my utter dumbassness - what do you do with the LOs when you've finished them? Do you put them in a book? Wouldn't that sqwuish the 3D things like that butterfly? Do you hang them on the wall? I know, I know - utter dumbassness but I'm curious!!
i love that starbucks layout and the card holder is fantastic. i hope that you are feeling better today! i didn't realize you were crappy b/c i hadn't checked your blog in a few days. sorry about the annoying emails!
I had Starbucks for the first time last year. I love that ATC holder, gimme them descriptions! You are on FIYAH to be in the dumps...
Love the LO's!!! I am totally digging that ATC holder!!!! I have been bitchy too....wish ya lived closer...then we could go drown our sorrows.... : )
{HUGS} girl!
Must be in the air cause I'm super bitchy lately too--too bad my mojo is also bitchy--I need to be like you!! Great stuff girl!
These are all so fab! I love the coffee one! Wish we could have coffee together and talk all about Bret! Love you chica! Hope you're feeling better!
Love the LO!!!!
Post a Comment