I have been meaning to post this since February...yeah ummm...just a little late...we are in July for those of you that don't realize this but anyway thanks to my pal E finding this chicks blog the no-reply@blogger has been solved... i hate not being able to email you folks back when you leave comments so hop over and read what you need to do if you have blogger in order to show your email so we can email ya back! It is in your profile... i changed mine so now you can email me back if ya so choose...lol
okay now that i got that out the way....
So today i did a lot of thinking while i was busy at work and I have to say....
I am going to have a new attitude...I am not going to let negativity drag me down...after dealing with this bitch at work this week (she is freaking nuts) and all the other shit that goes on....i am over it and i am over negative people....
when all that crazy drama starts to happen i just simply need to keep my mouth shut and move on because i am OPINIONATED and i tend to voice it and really there is no need...no one really cares....i am just going to do my thing, scrap my shit and hang with my peeps.
THE END!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
Sometimes the best thing we can do is say nothing (believe me I know!). It's taking the high road!
that sounds like a life change, sweets!
are you sure you can manage it?
;)
I often get accused of not talking to anyone at work in my own department because thankfully my desk is at the far end of our department away from just about everybody. And I love that so I can sit at my desk and mind my own business and not get involved in the daily drama.
Love it and just did it!
Also, wouldn't that make a great t-shirt... SHUT UP and MOVE ON!
I want one!
Good for you. I am super opinionated...but when working or with people I keep my trap shut and they got no ammo! I ignore all the drama and keep my head down working. Fuck em! Good for you!
just don't hold in too much...we wouldn't want a greta explosion! i say, only bother with things that have a direct impact on you and your fam. screw everyone else; they're not worth the stress.
lovin your little artists. what fun! and what great talent you're shaping...gosh i've missed three entire posts from you, what up?
Just make sure they don't shit on you at work.
I'm all about voicing my opinion, but then again, you knew that.
FUCK THEM anyways.
You have decided to do the right thing, cause in the end it's not worth all that!!!!! Hey you can just take out your frustrations on us...Bwhahahahahahahahahhahaa Cause I like it when you bitch!!!!
You? Opinionated? Never!!! ROFLOL... Hey you know I am jsut kidding ya, and that you are one person who will always shoot straight and that is a good thing!! Hang in there at work, I hate it for ya, having to deal with someone like that!
Girl you and me are one in the same .. so how long is that going to last without you busting somebody in the mouth haha..nah for real that is really good Greta..dont let them get you down, now look at me trying to give advice and I am the first one to pop off .. so I have to take your advice too .. thanks for the inspo girl .. love you
Post a Comment