
Aleida was a big part of the scrappin community and on Sept 12, 2008 she was taken from her family and children and us suddenly. I cannot express how much i am shocked and hurt.. I cannot stop thinking about her husband and her 2 small children (bella and Josuha)
I had what i think is a brilliant idea to have her blog published into a hard back book for her children. My goal is to have 2 of them published. Any left over money will be sent directly to Brandon for any expenses he see's fit to use it for...
My paypal acct is empty ( i transferred what i had in it out except for my protion of the contribution) so everything in there will be handed over to the family. If anyone would like to donate no matter how small or large i know it will be appreciated. You can paypal me at signal47@aol.com and PLEASE PUT YOUR ONLINE USER NAME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION...
if anyone would like to sign up to take a month from her blog and upload every post and picture she had from that month i would appreciate that as well. i need 9 volunteers. I will be going through Blurb.com.
Thank you everyone and Aleida I will miss your funny, pick me up, spicy emails more than you will ever know!
peace and Love everyone,










20 comments:
GYou KNOW I will do what ever is necessary! I can send the money and or take a month and copy. You know that the peroxide affects my brain so if you could explain how or what you mean with the taking a month thingy, we could be in there like swimwear... You so rock, and I know that I do not often tell you enough. Love and hugs from me...G
G, what a wonderful idea!
I loved talking to you today :)
will do girlfriend.
I still remember her raggin me about sending her my pages and mini albums because I had a "Bella" too.
I still just cant believe all this.
Of course, I would love to volunteer to help on this! I have never done it before so haven't a clue - hopefully it's idiot proof!!
This is such a sweet thing you're doing for her family!
She also blogged on scrapbook.com. There are entries there.
(((big hugs))) girl! i know how heartbroken you are over this and i think this is an amazing idea. i'll see what i can do and get back to ya.
luv u.
Greta, this is the sweetest thing you could ever do for this family. Know that I will be getting my contribution to you this week! Hugs!
I sent you funds via paypal. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me at yberrywunderlich@yahoo.com
I will post this on my blog,
this is a wonderful idea, Greta.
i love this idea and i'll miss aleida terribly!! hugs, my friend!!
i am so sorry for your loss! i will do what i can, i think that is an awesome idea. you are a great friend.
I'm so sorry about your friend. I checked out her blog from yours and was amazed, how short life is. Wow.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I check out SYC all the time and I have yet to do a challenge (but I LOVE them all the same).
I'll be making a donation as soon as I can!! Money is a little tight at the moment, but I had this idea (to myself) the other day, and I'm SO happy to see that someone else had it too, AND is DOING it!! I was on Scrapping the Music's DT with Aleida, and she was SUCH an awesome person. She will be missed.
This is such a wonderful idea. I will be paypalling you some money through asap!
Hugs
K
This is an absolutely amazing idea as I had been thinking about all of the amazing things that were on her blog for her family!!
Greta, I didn't know her I only lurked on her blog but I can't stop thinking about her and her family! My paypal will be over to you tonight!
You are awesome!
Oh, Greta. This totally breaks my heart. She was SUCH a sweet person and always so kind. My heart breaks for her family.
What a sweet thing to do with her blog....so meaningful.
I am so so sorry once again for the loss of your friend!
That is a great thing you are doing with her blog!
Post a Comment