Sunday, September 07, 2008

Creating during Gustav :)

When a hurricane comes and you can't go outside you scrap...right? that is what i did.



This one is for Noel's challenge that will roll out tomorrow.


This mini was made by using the inserts to the cropper hoppers. I decided i didn't need them because really i don't use the cropper hoppers so i cut them into 6x12 and went to town.

Nothing else happening in this exciting life of mine so I am going to go take a nap and maybe scrap another page or 2 this afternoon.

Happy Sunday!

24 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I love the button tree! How stinking CUTE!

dianna said...

Do you make ugly stuff??? geez ;)

Sleeping and scrapping~
yes please*!*

Sarah said...

Great stuff, girl! Wish I could sleep and scrap...

Lori said...

Super cute lo's!!!

Love the mini!!! Great idea for the cropper hopper inserts!!! Damn, I knew I should have saved mine!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love your scrappies!
Hope things have settled down with the storm???

Alecia Wolfford said...

So fun to scrap during the hurricane!! We're watching Ike now, so I'll probably be doing the same thing next weekend if it heads our way. Totally cool pages, love your style!!

Aimee said...

girl i'm totally going to lift that 1st layout & your mini! soooo cool! wish i could have scrapped during gustav. next time i will evacuate your way :)

Dana said...

Go Scrapping Queen Greta Go!

sarah said...

LOVE that button tree!
great pages greta!

now send some scrapping mojo my way please!

Anonymous said...

Love these girl !! I have been seeing that cute little button tree everywhere ever since the scrapbooker of the year had it in CK ,i have been meaning to do one forevah !! Love that mini album !! You rocked the Noel kit for sure, they were sold out before i even knew they were out !! LOL ....

Hugs
Jenn

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea for using the inserts! I have my CM luggage that I HAD to have before I moved to Sibeira and there are several of those in there!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

gosh girl...those layouts rock!!!!
:)
xo

Laura said...

k...I love that first layout...your tree with the buttons is fabulous! AND...your mini album is awesome...love how you made it yourself from the cropper hopper dividers!

liz mataraza said...

ok, hurricanes suck, but look at the creativity! totally awesome! that first layout is a knockout and that mini...i'm drolling over all the embellies sticking out all over. i can't wait to see the inside pages!

Melanie H said...

Fantastic layouts Greta, I love how you made the book out of the Cropper Hopper sheets.

Adrienne said...

These are great!!! LOVE the first one!

Barb said...

All of these are great! Button tree = freakin' adorable. Love the entire layout, not to mention the mini-album and other page. Awesome stuff.

Renee said...

Creative during Gustav! Now, you da woman!

Anonymous said...

That first layout is a personal favorite of yours!! I just LOVE it!!

Whitney said...

I LoVe the first one! The button tree is adorable...and it makes it even better that my name is Whitney :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

love those pages!!

:)

Anonymous said...

GIRL I love that mini and out of the hopper inserts .. you so smart .. dats why you my homie cheese .. lol .. girl I love it .. that page is soo purtty .. Ima need you to do a LO about Gustav .. shoot ..

Linda said...

I left you lovin on those on SIS! So fab! But wake up and go look on my blog! DUDE! I may have to sell one of my kids!

TanishaRenee said...

Ooooh, lovin' your projects! That button tree is to die for!