I will leave this post up until September 23 and draw a name on the 24th and post the winner.

this is the add on kit from this months release from Noel Mignon Scrap Shoppe. The main kit is sold out!
She will be having 2 new releases coming this month for october and you can check out sneak peeks here along with a cool challenge with a photoshop CS3 full version up for grabs as a prize. YEP! You read that right..can you believe it? yeah me either...totally cool of her.
another note i would like to thank each and everyone of you who donated...I even had people who didn't know Aleida donate... i just cannot express the feelings I am experiencing right now. i would like to let you all know that her blog and pics have been transferred to blurb and so I can get out of panic mode. Without the help from April and Greg at Studio Calico, La Verne and Allison Schubert I don't know what i would have done... Allison actually talked to Brandon and he gave her Aleida's login info to typepad and i was able to just easily pull it over without a hitch and it took seriously 10 minutes instead of 10 weeks it would have probably taken doing it manually... I cannot thank you 3 enough for what you have done to make it easier.
To everyone who donated... AGAIN I CANNOT express enough how much you girls have made this thought into a reality.
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!
I know brandon opened up a memorial Fund acct for the kids so I am still accepting contributions. Anything let over from the cost of the 2 books a check will be cut directly to him and will be included in with the books when i get them.
Peace,










36 comments:
Happy Blogiversary and many more.
I found your blog this past week on Sassy Sacha's blog and my hat goes off to you for doing what you are doing for Aleida's family. As soon as my husband gets paid I am SO putting in my share which would have been my spending money at the scrapbook store. Bless your heart. We need more people like you in this world. By the way, your blog ROCKS!
LOVE YA .. but umm you aint gotta send me no RAK .. and HATS off boo bear for doing this for Aleida..
whoop whoop! Another year rocking the blog world! Such an inspiration friend :)
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY my friend!!
I have tears down my face Im so happy that the book is going to be in there hands soon. Greta thank you so much for doing this for them. You just melt my heart at what a true friend you are. I tell ya i love ya all the time and you know I mean it girl.
xoxoxoxox
email me the direction (step by step please!) on how to send my donation. i'm not that great with the whole paypal thing.
Totally blown me away with your selflessness and generosity. Just heading over to make a donation myself. What a wonderful gift, a way those dear children can keep the heart and soul of their mum alive. My thoughts and prayers are with Aleida's family and friends, I dont know her, or you, found you quite my chance and I am moved to tears.
Happy Blogversary to you and yes, you are so 'kin fabulous!!
Thank you so much for doing this. I know that it has been an extremely difficult loss for the scrapbooking/blog community who cherished her. Thank you again for taking the initiative and putting together this wonderful heirloom. Is there anyway I can send a check? Please email me at scrapbookdui@aol.com, with the pertinent information.
HUGS
Happy blogiversary!!! And I am so glad the book is on its way to being done. I am sorry about the loss of your friend.
So glad that you received enough for the books! Your a caring giving girl and my hats off to you girl!
Out of country homee-cheeze! Your Blog-anniversary is the best and I congratulate you, even if you won't give me your old tiara! I sent a donation paypal so suck that baby right on up! If you are short, hollah and I can give a little more until it hurts, lol! HUGS!!!! Gina
Happy Blogiversary, Great! I applaud you for your generosity and thoughfulness. What a friend!!
happy blogaversary!!
I am so glad you are doing the book- great idea and so weet of you!
You r such a giver girl! Love you and your rockin blog!
i love you too, girl!! you know that!! ;))
((((( hugs )))))
Happy Blogoversary, Greta!
Happy Blogoversary!!!! YAY!!!!
Pick me, pick me!!! :-)
by the way - have you gotten enough money to cover the books. if not, let me know.
Sandra
I'm so glad the book is coming along much easier then you thought - you are giving such an amazing gift that i'm glad you are getting some things going your way!! Happy blogiversary!! :-)
Happy Blogaversery! I want that!
Happy Bloggy Day!
How awesome is that!
Such a sadness having lost Aleida...she will be mised!
have a good weekend!
Wishing you a happy blogiversary!!! I love Noel's kits and that RAK is just all sorts of yummy!! I didn't know, Aleida, but I think what you're doing for her family is just awesome. Peace and love.
Happy Bloganniversary!! What an awesome thing you're doing for the family!! Something they will always remember!! That add on kit looks awesome!!
Hello Greta! For of all been meaning to say, I love your name. Also I wanted to visit your personal blog. So glad to know you liked the hopscotch thing we did. Now Im thinking of some other games we can make and use for rainy days. Have a great day!
Oh ya for you, I love bloggy birthdays!!
Love the new banner too!
It seems so long since I stopped by, all my time is taken up by my sweet girl, but do I care OH NO!!!
xx
happy Blogaversary!! how cute!! and WOW Greta!! what a kind soul you are for doing the books for your friend's family!! what an amazing treasure that will be for them! =)
Hey Greta girlie- happy blogaversary!!!!
Happy Bloggy Day*!*
Kudos for the hard work you've put in on those books girl :)
hey girly!!1 i've got something for ya on my blog :)
Happy blogiversary!! Another great year. GO YOU!!
Happy, happy! Would love that super cute kit!
Have a GREAT week! :-)
Great work on getting the book for he family. Glad you got the log in to make it easier too.
Happy Blogaversary, it is another great NM kit for sure!!
Happy Blogiversary!!
I have no idea when mine is but that would require me to post more. :-)
happy blogiversary! i am impressed you know when it is...lol
glad to see your spirits are up a bit.
that is a cool kit! i am all about the yellow and green these days!
That looks like a great kit, and Happy "Blogiversary" !
Happy blogiversary!
How cool that you were able to put this amazing thing together for Aleida.
I know she's doing a happy dance right now.
Love!!
Brandon & the kids are going to treasure these books Greta!
Post a Comment