Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag I'm It

ETA: the elizabeth that left a comment in the comments section of this blog email me at signal47@aol.com and i will answer you...i tried to click your profile and follow you but it said it was private :(

i have been tagged by the fab Alecia to list 7 random facts about me...so here it goes in no particular order

1. I have an obession with mopping. yes I mop like crazy...ALL THE TIME
2. My doctors have to be good looking. If they are not rest assured I will not go back. if i have to wait on their ass for an hour or more I want something good to look at damnit!
3. When you don't rinse your dish off before putting it in the sink that is grounds for me to go batshit crazy on your ass.
4. I would like to have one tattoo but believe it or not i am too chicken shit to get it
5. I have had a boob job and tummy tuck (after my kids because i am soo short and was sooo huge pregnant my boobs looked like slipper boobs and my belly looked like a cow udder {shudder} so that was my gift from the hubs)
6. my favorite colors are pink, green and black....
7. me + trash tv = together like peas and carrots

Peace peeps!

22 comments:

elizabeth rosemond said...

OK, was the tuck worth it?? I'm considering one after I push out the last little one. But I'm a little scurrred :)

Greta Adams said...

elizabeth i don't have your email addy to reply back to you and tried to follow your link but your profile is private :( if you come back and see this email me at signal47@aol.com

Virginia said...

Hey G- next time we talk, remind me to ask you about the details on the surgeries too. I'm thinking more and more about those two in particular these days.

Me + trash TV = good times too. ;)

Nancywithajones said...

lovin the trash tv too girl cant wait for R O L to come back on. get our bret fix

Deana said...

I am lovin' your random facts! You crack me up! Will you come over & mop for me because I really don't care for it. Love the good looking dr. comment... so true! I also have ocd with the dishes/dishwasher. Haven't had a tummy tuck... but work-out like a crazy person & kind of like the smallish boobs after they were huge when breast-feeding. Seriously, could've fed an army. But yeah for you... what a great gift from the hubby! :-)

dianna said...

What does one have to say to Hubs to receive such a wonderful gift....my uh,....friend wants to know.

**** April **** said...

i gave you a blog award on my blog chicka!

Dana said...

Ah! some more of the workings of the inner mind of Greta! Love it!

Lucy Filet said...

You're too chicken for a tattoo, but had a tummy tuck and boob job. I want the tummy tuck and boob job and I am also too chicken for a tattoo...so if you can do it, I guess I can do it:).

Damaris said...

Oh my, you have seriously cracked me up. Was it worth it? That is SO on my list to do before I die!!! Childbirth is just HELL on a woman's body.
HUGS

Sarah said...

Love your random facts...I'm looking into getting a tattoo, but I'm sooooooo fickle...AND chicken shit...*sigh*

Lisa said...

Girl you are a nut!!! I like the one about rinsing your dishes off!

Noel said...

ok, I do know this, tatoos HURT like a mofo! But not as bad a labor.

I have been thinking of the tummy tuck lately. TWINS (and monsters at that) did my poor belly in. I just look at it and roll my eyes...ugh!

Staci Taylor said...

Good for you for getting the boobs and tummy done! I so hear you on post-kid body, and I could totally use those myself (but I'm the one that's too chicken shit, lol). You crack me up with your doctors having to be good looking. Makes total sense, I like your philosophy ;-)

jan williams said...

Girl get you a tattoo!!! I got one when I was 30...I was pissed at my hubby cause he got mad cause Brooke got one..LOL It's where no one can see unless my old ass wears a skimpy bathing suit, and you know my ass will do it in a heartbeat, mainly to keep people out of my pool...Bwhahahahahahaha

Lydia Siegel said...

I so want to get my boob done. After having my 3, they took all that I have away! I feel like a little girl in school again!

Jana Eubank said...

Want to send some of those mopping vibes my way? I HATE when people don't rinse off their dishes, too! SERIOUSLY!!! ;)

liz mataraza said...

you're too funny. mopping? you can mop my floor if you wanna...

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, I am right there with ya on the dish rinse. It's a must!

Britta said...

hey Greta! thanks for checking out my blog and thanks for that very sweet comment - it made my day! :)

Jude said...

peas and carrotts... LOL. And I am with you on the need to restore mammary glands to their original and upright position! ;)

Anna M said...

Is your gyne HOT then?