Remember back on July 4th when Melana almost drowned...well a few weeks back (see told ya i was off track and i suck) I received a package in the mail unexpectantly from my bloggin pal Kelley. I didn't remember swapping anything with her or anything like that so i was a little confused. Much to my shock and suprise this is what i received from her

She wrote me a nice sweet note that said that was my mommy medal of honor.
Now let me just say...it takes ALOT to make me cry but she had me balling. I could not believe it...Isn't my medal of honor the prettiest thing ever?
She has a shop where she sells her creations and you can visit her store here and her jewelry blog here i will always cherish it. This necklace is stunning in person. I know that picture doesn't do it justice but you will just have to trust me on it. I am so grateful to have so many friends that i have never met because of this internet and blogging. Everyone of you girls mean the world to me. Thank you so much Kelley you don't know how much that means to me :)










22 comments:
Greta, that is beautiful! I love the name of it too. You absolutely deserve it.
That is so nice in so many ways!
That is so sweet! The necklace is beautiful :)
Awwwww, that is just the sweetest!!!! And an absolutely beautiful necklace!!!
Adorable! Love those unexpected treasures that show up in the mail! Hope you have a much dryer weekend :)
Wow she is a definite keeper!
OMG, I totally LOVE that!! How very sweet and what a FAB surprise!!!
That is the SWEETEST gesture. She is a doll for doing that (and the necklace is gorgeous!).
what a sweet thing to do! and the necklace is so cute!
hope you are well and that things are getting back to normal from the hurricane. i received the pics...i had no idea it was that bad. nothing about you guys on the news here. what up with that?
I told you when everyone was sayin don't get blown or sucked by Gustav, that you had great karma and lots of loving international friends... What have you ever done to deserve this other than curse us out and create kick ass layouts? Hugs, Girl!
Hell to the yea it rocks! Wish my fat neck could fit one! That rocks girl Way to make your day!
What a sweetie of her, it is gorgeous!
Well Emily is here at last, woo hoo! She is the most darling little thing ever and I am in total awe of her!I am sleepy, achey, in pain below, emotional but still in total awe!
Have a fab weekend 'Medal Mommy'
xx
How sweet
How beautiful...
The necklace is beautiful!
I am so glad you guys are doing ok. I think we are next with Ike. Ah, the joys of living in the Southeast!
Have a great weekend baby!
it's really gorgeous! i'm going to be all over that shop :)
Awesome and so thoughtful!! Very cool!
what a gorgeous present!! awesome girl!! enjoy your mommy medal! =)
that necklace is sooo pretty! i'm right there with you being off track. i t happens. it just seems to happen a lot to me :P
what a nice thing to do! very thoughtful. it is beautiful.
Awww dang that made me cry too .. and it aint even my shyt .. I LVOE IT .. awww mommy medal of honor .. how perfect too too cute
hey email me your mailing address again so I can get this box out to you .. LOL
Wow! I didn't know about Melana! You'll have to fill me in on what happened! That necklace is beautiful tho! What a sweet thing for her to do! Miss you!
Awwww, how sweet- I love it!
Post a Comment