life is hectic at this moment but as soon as i get a good one (in daylight) i will upload it...i have some i took in the dark right after she did it but you can't appreciate the purple in it ....oh wait i do have a video i did to draw my winner and talk random crap about the crop...you don't have to pay attention to what i am saying because you won't probably get it but you can somewhat see my semi styled version of my hair...i was a little bit hungover....we went to see mini kiss... LOL
OMG hysterical. oh forgot the link...u can see the video here
I want to thank all the girls that played along with us at Noel's this past week and weekend...we had a blast...today noel's new challenge will go up and you won't want to miss who we had to scrap-lift...she is one awesome lady!!


these were a few layouts i did a few weeks ago using the Ghost Story Kit from Noel (sorry sold out) and the Blue Skies kit from noel (sold out again) and if you didn't scoop up on her winter kit it is already gone...YIKES!! gotta be quick at the finger...LOL


Forward Progress Challenges officially launched the first prompt on the 15th and these challenges will be ONCE A MONTH....go check it out and see what we did...soooo fun!
i will be making my rounds to visit all you this week...i know my google reader is lit up like christmas so bare with me...i know i have alot of catching up to do.










12 comments:
Your hair is cute...super short!!! Looks great on you
Love the pages! I hate Vista too! And you're a hoot, love the purple in your hair. I wonder if I could get away with something like that. hmmmm . . . .
girl, you rocked the maya road on perfect sunset and the picture is just amazing!
Mason is a li'l cutie pie and that halloween pic of you and o'neil cracks me up!!! gret work here girlie!
u know i love the hair!
awesome lo's i am doing a round lo now and i am struggling!
gorgeous girl - I love it all!
I adore the picture perfect layout.. just perfection!! You ALWAYS have fabulous hair my friend :)
Lovin your pages! I always do! I come to your blog to drool over your creations!!!
Dang it! I can't watch the video. I hate having a foreign ISP sometimes.
Love the pages!
Love, love, love your hair!
you crack me up :)
AWESOME LO's!!! (As always!!!)
i LOVE these new LOS!!!!!!!! :)
I love your scrapbooking layouts! :-)
Post a Comment