Seriously, posts like these make me feel better because I know I'm not alone in my frustrations AND I know my kids are not the worst monsters on the planet.
You are definately not alone. Most days I wonder why the hell I even bother, but then a pretty good day comes along and puts things in perspective. Hang in there girlie!
AMEN Greta and Amen to all of you Sistas who commented. I think us gals need each other for this very reason~it helps to vent and know we're not alone. We're not bad people, bad moms, bad daughters, sisters etc. We're all just trying to live life here and sometimes it's just d*mn hard (to put it simply). Greta, I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm right there with you...
i understand... sometimes i just have to go in my room and tell myself, outloud, to calm down... then i try, and i say try, to remember pslam 27:13,14... :) hang in there girlio! :)
11 comments:
... and I thought I was the only one having a huge argument this morning after Bryn left for school, causing me to miss my Spin class. :-(
It's just life, I guess. Thankfully MOST days are GOOD & your days like today are mere moments in time.
Hope your day gets better... personally, I'm going shopping. That always makes me feel better. :-)
Seriously, posts like these make me feel better because I know I'm not alone in my frustrations AND I know my kids are not the worst monsters on the planet.
thought? mine are the same... lol
You are definately not alone. Most days I wonder why the hell I even bother, but then a pretty good day comes along and puts things in perspective.
Hang in there girlie!
ahem, meeeee toooooo.
enough said.
AMEN to that, girl, I'm with ya!!! {{{HUGS}}}
I totally know what you mean....sometimes life with five boys makes me want to go in my closet and hide! Hope your day gets better!
Hey wait just a minute I thought I was the only one who had those kinda days! LOL Hope your day is better now.
Just wanted to thank you for all your help and patience as I entered this crazy, scary, wonderful world of blogging!
AMEN Greta and Amen to all of you Sistas who commented. I think us gals need each other for this very reason~it helps to vent and know we're not alone. We're not bad people, bad moms, bad daughters, sisters etc. We're all just trying to live life here and sometimes it's just d*mn hard (to put it simply).
Greta, I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm right there with you...
Girl, I feel ya! If you run...take me with! LOL! Hope the day gets much better for you!
i understand... sometimes i just have to go in my room and tell myself, outloud, to calm down... then i try, and i say try, to remember pslam 27:13,14... :) hang in there girlio! :)
Post a Comment