Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT BABY!!

so tonight at 12:15 i will be sitting comfy in the theater with my gal pal Elizabeth getting our edward cullen fix.... i cannot wait....but i am a bit pissed it is so cold outside and i can't be all cute...grrrrr!!!

to kill time i have been scrapping but i probably should have taken a nap! OH WELL!


this is my bucket list for the new challenge blog Forward Progress. i know i gave a sneek of it a while back but since we went live i don't think i put the whole thing up. Come check it out and play along.

This is the winter kit from Noel Mignon (sorry sold out) i am totally loving this kit. And once again it is jammed packed full of goodies

full version


Last month E and i went to new orleans and met up with Kim and had so much fun...
we took lots and lots of pics that i cannot wait to get back even one with a street peddler.. BOOYA YA YA!!!

i ended up adding her initials to the foam heart over the rainbow in black vinyl thickers but i a m too lazy to re phtograph it so just imagine it. LOL!
i watered down some acrylic paint and put in my spray mister and sprayed the bazzill with it... i like how that turned out...but PURPLE SUCKS!!
oh yeah and this was for the color combos galore challenge #96 and Virginia's challenge to me as well.
i have to say this challenge (both of them) SUCKED...i hate purple...purple sucks and i will avoid all things purple from now on when it comes to scrapbooking..but i will continue to rock my purple bangs...
off to take a shower and put on my team edward shirt.

Tootles!

10 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Well you know i love your bucket list layout, and the other ones are awesome as well! I'm especially loving that last layout with the rainbow heart - so cute!! Hope you had a great time at twilight - I seem to be the only person in the world who hasn't read the books yet, lol!

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Greta. I gotta work on my bucket list!

Deanna said...

Love these layouts sista, they rock! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the moooovie! For me... I thought it started a bit shaky, but got better once they rushed through the first hour! However, no fangs... wtf!

Regan said...

great stuff here girl- Dee and i went and it was really pretty good.....Robert Pattison.whoa

liz mataraza said...

wow...those layouts are awesome! and i love your family pic. you guys are such a beautiful family!

what did you think of the movie? i was thinking he could have read me the phone book for two hours and i'd still go see it again and again! could he be any hotter?

Anonymous said...

You need to STOP!? If I had not seen that photo of you all...I would NOT known that that was you? Greta...You need to get one face and stick with it...When I turn O'Neal out and the kids "become mine" We will all look the same, lol! CHAMELEON!!!!

Lucy Filet said...

I love all the layouts! Beautiful!

Lauren said...

You will have to tell me what you thought of the movie.

I am still undecided...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Twilight, you have to let me know how it is!! Love the pages, super cute!! I have a hard time scrapping with purple too!! Hey I tagged you on my blog ;)

Amy said...

Wow! What great layouts...haven't been here in forever...sorry don't know why...lost your link somewhere along the way...love the bucket list idea..very cool!!