Thursday, November 06, 2008

WOW..this is spot on

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for
myself and my beliefs,
they call me a
bitch.

When I stand up for
those I love,
they call me a
bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a
bitch.

Being a bitch
means I won't compromise what's
in my heart.
It means I live my life
MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to
tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am
defined as a
bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when
I act a little selfish.


It means I have the courage and strength to allow
myself to be who I truly am and won't become
anyone else's idea of what they think I
'should' be.

I am outspoken,
opinionated and determined. I want what I want
and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame, try to squash
every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,
so be it.
I embrace the title and
am proud to bear it.

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

I got this in email today from April and this is soooooo me fo sho!
Happy thursday!

18 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Yup, This is so true. I had it emailed to me too.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh, isn't it the truth though? I love this.

Dana said...

preaching to the choir girl!!!

Deanna said...

Loves It!

Deana said...

Oh how true it is...

So sad that those qualities have to come with such a negative label, but I'll wear that label proudly... :-)

Lori said...

Perfect!!!

I love this!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

That's great!!

Lucy Filet said...

Nice!

jan williams said...

Bitch!!!!!!! I love it!!!! It was written with me in mind!!! Bwhahhahhahaa I'm a bitch I'm a lover...................

Linda said...

Hell yeah! Love it G! AMEN to that!

Anonymous said...

What up BITCH..been there .. been called that ..and OWN IT.

xoxo
Sasha

Unknown said...

Hi Greta-I'm tagging you cuz your one cool bitch! Go to my blog for details. http://marielevite.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ROFL... oh how true! Love it!

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome! Love ya just the way you are!!! Don't change one bit!!!

Very Mary said...

I'm a nerd. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

i totally love this. :)

-sarah

dianna said...

LOVE IT LADY*!*

Hmmmm...when done by a man, they call it DRIVE, DETERMINATION and PASSION.

Double standards s*ck don't they?

Jude said...

very true!! LOL.