yowzers...how i love thee... but i digress...maybe oneil will be up to wearing his shirt for me that i got at his concert...
i have yet to wash it...lol...which he thinks is just gross...BUT I DON'T
and this is probably one of my most favorite songs by him...although anything he does is fabulous to me ;)










12 comments:
I've always had a special fondness for Brett, but it became even more so when I found out he has Type 1 Diabetes. He was on "Don't Forget the Lyrics" & played for JDRF. He also sang this song on the show! He now holds a VERY special place in my heart as my precious 2 year old granddaughter also has Type 1 . . .
Thanks for sharing the video, Greta!
Ah but you can't have him coz he's MINE ALL MINE....I fight ya for him...LOL
By the way I LOVE the new look of your blog
How fab is your new look!!! LOVE IT! Hey i tagged you so get on over to my blog and collect!!
{{{{{{{{{SUPER SWOON}}}}}}}}}}}
Yup I'm good for the day now. Thanks love! Muah!
LOVE THAT SONG..love that VIDEO .. GO TROOPS.
Hi baby girl .. love you
Sasha
I, too saw him on Don't Forget the Lyrics and that is where I fell in love with him again.....I loved him when I was 15, but ummmmmmmm, yeah.
Greta keep yo hands off my man! Do you hear me Girl! Good golly his shadow in that video makes me want to jump through the screen, and those eyes, and arms. Gracious!
hey greta stopping by from TS. I like that song and video too!! Thanks for sharing!
Can I lick that shirt (just once) before you wash it? Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!
You are CrAzY lady*!*
you are too funny!!
miss you..we must talk soon as soon as this holiday craziness is over...
Hey! Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday!! Keep rockin' sista!!
Post a Comment