Friday, December 05, 2008

Do you love Vintage?

check this awesome chick and what she has going on...

and i can testify she loves her some adorable packaging....
she would wrap a stick of gum in a card to send to ya...
if you make a purchase in her etsy shop after you see what's going on make sure you say i sent ya ;)

10 comments:

Virginia said...

Did you post this just to lure me into leaving a comment, because you KNOW I love me some vintage! ;)

Off to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Coolness chica, thanks for the link!

Very Mary said...

You earned a referral;)

Noel said...

Have a good weekend G. I love me some Very Mary!

Dana said...

her stuff is delicious.. you just want to spread it on a cracker and eat it up!!!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hi chick
i will do it - of course I will.
what mesurements do I need for it and Ill work on it tonighyt :)

Micayla said...

Thanks for the link, you know I love me some vintage!!
Hope you are better now, sweets.
x

Cheryl Wray said...

I do love vintage stuff, so I gotta go check her out!

Deana said...

Lovin' the new look to your blog... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I know what you mean about the low budgetness, i guess i just am such a fan of the series that i loved that it was a movie. I heard that New Moon will have a much larger production budget, they admit this one was low budget, so for what it was i liked it , AND thought James was Hot Hot Hot !!!!
Miss ya tonz !!!!!
Hugs
Jenn