Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i am busy

but that is ok. i am getting things done. Just not as fast as I would like to. I am impatient. I want everything yesterday.
I have 2 christmas gifts made and plenty more to do. oh well what get's done gets done.
I had good intentions on sending out xmas cards this year but alas no can do. I waited to late. This year has flown by and snuck up on me. I guess i should probably make a list of things i have already bought my kids and what else i need to get and for who. See what i mean...i am so disorganized...oh well
tis the season i guess.

I made this canvas at my LSS. it is based off the canvas they did at Wrapper's Delight a few weeks ago. i loved it so much i had to have one. Jennifer 9the owner of my LSS) drew another one out for me (because i CANNOT draw) and i am going to paint it too...that will take me a few minutes to do though because it has definitly alot of detail to it. i will post it as well when finished.


this was a class that Vanessa Hudson from Scrap Ect did at wrapper's delight...
i had so much fun re creating it...although i need to work on my shading...

the wonderful and ever so talented Anne-marie Tao nominated me for this very exciting award... thanks chica i appreciate it...

her scrapping skillz amaze me...she is the bomb...check her out if you haven't already i promise you won't be disappointed.
oh well off to the post office to mail out a huge box to my girl Gina. She is going to think she has died and gone to scrappy heaven.

12 comments:

aimee said...

girl, i laughed my arse off the first time i saw twilight! i don't think i stopped giggling the whole time. ok only when the kissing was going on...that's when i got all hot and bothered! teehee
love the new look. and you are doing better than me, i haven't bought or made a damn thing for christmas!

Deanna said...

Love this little project!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog makeover... you rock!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love the project from Scrap Etc. is it on canvas?

you're doing pretty good if you have some of your shopping done. and you've made a couple of things. i started a little project gift last week and i still haven't finished it. i gotta get moving.

love the blog make-over.
Sandra

Darlene said...

Love the new look!

Wow, that canvas is awesome! It must have taken you HOURS to complete! hahahahaha I do love it though!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Greta!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Whoa!!! G, I love the new look of the blog. Beautiful.
The canvas is great!!

Anonymous said...

UMM WTF is this BOMB ASS SHYT I AM LOOKIN AT .. yah biatch your blog is OFF THE HOOK I am sooo lovin this .. I MISS YOU MAN Ima have to call your azz so I can get my dose of my homie cheese .. so what is good pimpin, besides you blingin out your blog .. miss you .. love you .. smell you .. way the hell over hurrr LOL ..

xoxoxo
Sasha ..

oh wait that Canvas .. the SHYT. LOVE IT.

PeppyPilotGirl said...

LOVE the new look!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love the new look of your blog!!!! I thinks I need to update mine......
Your canvas is beautiful!!!!
I know what ya mean about being busy....it has been CRAZY here too! A couple of weeks and it is all over.....*sigh*

Anonymous said...

WOW>

love that canvas Girl.

You AMaze me!

Anonymous said...

I am reading back through your site and wish I hada known the " MOTHER OF ALL BOXES" was commin cause I sure missed that shyte! You know you get points just cause you are you!