Thursday, March 26, 2009

This cracks me up


I was going through my pictures and ran across this one i received in an email a long time ago. I had forgotten about it until now. I am in tears. Call me warped but this shit cracks my ass up. I think I need to paint one of these for O'Neils mancave. He would totally appreciate it ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO! Loving it!

Anonymous said...

ahhh... so great! Thanks for the first laugh of the day!

Tara Powell said...

As Paris Hilton would say...that's hot :D

Kim Sonksen said...

Yup that cracks me up too - I want one of those :)

liz mataraza said...

ok, i don't know what's funnier, the light switch or the fact that your hubby has a mancave and you actually even call it 'mancave'.

you're a hoot!

Lauren said...

That would be hilarious if you made one for the mancave.

aimee said...

LOVE IT!
but wait...what happens when it is switched off?!?! :P

Rhi said...

no, my dear, its not just you. its hillarious.

Valerie said...

HILARIOUS!! I LOVE it!!