Thursday, April 02, 2009

Skull Earrings 4 sale

ETA: THE SILVER DANGLE EARRINGS ARE SOLD OUT!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ON THE LIST PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL GET A PAIR OUT TO YOU WHEN I GET MORE!!!

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL AVAILABLE



I have 2 pairs of gold tone dangles for sale and 3 pairs of the silver dangle for sale. They measure appx 3 inches long by 2 inches wide at the widest part.







I have 2 pairs of gold tone skull hoop earrings and 3 pairs of silver skull hoop earrings as well. The hoops of these measure appx. 2 inches wide.
These are 6.00 with free shipping.



If you are interested in purchasing any one of these email me at greta(dot)adams@gmail.com and let me know if you want bangle or dangle. {hey that rhymed}

I will be getting another shipment in soon so if you don't get a pair this go around and want a pair just say the word.

Thanks girls.

7 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Dude I totally would love the silver dangly ones...SO up my alley

PeppyPilotGirl said...

heh - love 'em! Hope things are well with you!!

jennyp. said...

dude.
where the hells have you been??!?
i haven't seen you much!
im glad that youre back!!!
take care girl.
loves.
jennyp. :)
xoxox

A.S.K.-P. said...

These are AWESOME woman! Do you have any left?

Christiane said...

wow, those are all cool!! hugs!! ;)

STEPHANIE. said...

hello! you have such a fun blog and love the earrings!

Anonymous said...

I need a pair of each silver and gold of the stacked ones...are they dangle or bangle? I feel some serious embellishments coming from them puppies!
Gina