

Long time no post, eh?
I'm back...I'm refreshed, and i am ready to roll.
This week Noel challenged us to a heritage layout for the current challenge
I decided I would do a picture of myself. It was my very first Christmas back in 1977. it was fun doing this and the Nightingale Kit was PERFECT! I cut my brids out from the JB paper and watercolored them with Stampin Up's colored pencils. I cut out my circles from the Collage Press paper and adhered the middle one with a 3-d glue dot for dimension. Then i added some stickles. A girl has to have some bling bling on a layout right?
I have loved this kit. The colors of it are stunning. There are a few still available. If you are on the fence i suggest picking one up. i believe there on only a few left.
I hope to see lots of heritage layouts for this challenge.
The Nightingale Kit and the Penny Arcade Kit are PERFECT for this challenge.










8 comments:
These aren't colours I would typically associate with a heritage or vintage layout but they work perfectly!
Love the Stickles ;)
Watercolor on the birds is genius!
This is adorable
;)
LOVE the page, love the old photo!! Glad you're back!! :)
FAbulous LO! Glad to see you are back to creating! : )
yay! she's back! and what an awesome page! love the layered circles.
and as for your mario party...OMG! i cannot wait to show mich tomorrow morning. we are so doing this! what exactly do you do with the chain chomp though...is it a game?
what a super fun layout!!!!
that is a scrummy kit too!!!
xoxoxo
annie
Awesome lo chica! Love the birds too! Miss you!!
awesome kit! those birds are super cute!
Oh, BTW, Bret called me, said you left your panties in his bus????Just thought I'd let you know...
Post a Comment