Wednesday, May 20, 2009

online class by Virginia Tillery

Where you ask?

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION.

If you sign up leave me a comment and let me know... i am taking it and it will be a great time. Hope to see you there and it is only $8. Gonna be a whole lotta fun going on in one spot.

Friday Noel releases her new kit so I will be back tomorrow with sneaks of what i have done so far.
Right now i need to get my ass in gear and get the things i have started FINISHED!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Yah Yah whatever trick .. haha HEY girl how you doing, you still love me, good cuz if not who cares .. LOL. My azz been ghost and goblins for a minute and I miss my husband and I been sick, slaved and whatever else .. anyway .. just swinging through to say HELLO and MISS YA .. and hope you doing good .. I been missing out on tons. I did sit here and read your blog though .. to catch up .. hope you doing good crackhead .. Oh I am adding your cell phone to my family and friends TODAY .. so we can catch up and not use my damn minutes. LOL

Deana said...

Can't wait to see the sneaks! :-)