on to my layout for the newest challenge here at noel's.
This challenge is all about the BFF's, or besties or whatever you call it in your neck of the woods.
This is a pic of E and I when i dragged her to see Motley Crue with me in Feb. Well you know us 2 lushes have to get our Cat's Meow fix in the quarter. So this was hours prior to the concert.
This layout was alos for Virginia's Discover your style class. She wanted us to gather things we bought just because and make a layout with it so that is what i did...2 birds with 1 stone...love when i can do that :)

I learned so much in that class now to put it to use .
Happy Monday peeps!!










5 comments:
love the layout and your little "x"'s all over the page!
Love your lo. Cant wait to see the wild pics!!
where's all the pics from the concert? Motley Crue is still together??? Whaaaaaaa???
Awesome layout! I'll have to check it out over at NM.
I just have access to a computer here in MX for 2 days. Hopefully mine shows up soon.
ta chica!
LOL... company picnics are
HI-larious! :)
ooooh love the lo girl! for once my head doesn't look twice as big as yours...lmao!
Post a Comment