I have had basic cable for so long that I can’t even remember days before it.
NO BRAVO , NO OXYGEN, none of those fun channels with the good trash tv on them.
My friends times have changed in the Adams house. Oneil got a 60 inch LCD (that’s his father’s day early) and I decided to combine our home phone, cable and internet service all in one nifty bundle.
Well with this new bundle package I received the digital cable box AND the DVR.
So my friends now I can record all my favorite trash tv programs.
That tickles my fancy and makes me smile real big.
HELLO BRAVO you have a new friend and her name is greta!
I know this probably isn’t a big deal to you but to me it is HUGE.
I never saw the point in paying for upgrading cable when I really don’t watch that much tv but boy have I been missing out.
NO MORE!!
i will get the comapany picnic photos loaded soon. i promise
anyway...The July kit for Noel is SA-WEET!!
here are some of the sneaks that she has so far
The Main kit is called 5 foot 2 (she must have named that after me ;) ...kidding
anyway the main kit will be $39.99. i will update when it goes on sale



The add on will be called Eyes of Blue and will be $21.99



I will update as she puts up more sneaks or you can see for yor\urself here in this thread.










8 comments:
Looks like a yummy kit! Enjoy your new TV luxury!
Yes, life changes when you finally get the DVR. Don't have a lot of time to watch tv, but it's so nice to watch it when I can & not have to worry about catching it live. :-)
CUTE sneaks!
That is a great kit, and Im glad you did the all in one bundle, it is BECAUSE OF YOU that I actually watched Rock of Love, Charm School, and the ones I added to the trash list- Double Shot at Love and Daisy of Love. I see a theme here!! Enjoy your cable! I was without for 8 years til moving back to California in November. 400 something channels and there is still isnt a damn thing on when Im watching, I have to DVR it all!
ohh those kits look so cool!
LOL congrats on the new TV and DVR I miss Bravo too but that doesn't justify the whole cost of upgrading for us :p
Getting DVR is like being born again! LMAO
TiVo is my boyfriend and my husband doesn't even mind ;)
LOVE my DVR!!! Couldn't live without it! Can't wait to get my kit.......hopefully today!
I TOO have recently come into the 21st century with the combined stuff and "the box that has taken over my life and made home rehabilitation possible"! I never knew I was missing so much "GOOD" TV! I could really arrive if they got TIVO in Sweden, but we still socialistic-ally suck.
welcome to the "REAL HOUSEWIVES" hahahaha I LOVE THOSE SHOWS I can be found watching those after Bella bug is asleep myself. hahaahha Their is a reality tv channel also... Ims uch a junkie. I hope your bd was awesome yesterday!! hugsssssssssss
missyas! ps Ima lovin that kit!!!
Post a Comment