Here is one i have done using the sold out Seaside Cottage Kit:

I challenged myself to use only paper for this layout...didn't turn out to bad...
This one is using the sold out Paper Doll Kit from January

My friends lil cutie patootie...this child has so much personality.
I used a penicl lines sketch for this one to get the mojo flowing and ever since i scrapped this one a few weeks ago i have been on fiyah! Sometimes you just need that push.
Saturday i am looking forward to my sister and i hanging at my mom's for some Movies and popcorn in our pj's. Other than that life is quite boring.










2 comments:
I love "The end of First Grade" that is SO CUTE! Love the letter tiles you used! I JUST (literally -- meaning yesterday) got all my shit back up on the shelves so that I COULD get into my room TO scrap! It has been the "storage" room since starting to move everything in my entire house around for bambino numero tres!
that's it sister, you scrap your ass off! I love seeing new stuff that you create!
Post a Comment