Some of you may remember this post from 08...and i am thinking my trip to see him in 09 i must have not posted cause i can't find it... OY! Shameful of me.
anyhoo! He's back and I will be there with bells and whistles again.
I love that i spend my memeorial day weekend jamming to him... good times are gonna happen in May.. Stay tuned










8 comments:
I bet you really will have bells and whistles! So you can get his attention, Have fun!
Bells and Whistles - Love that! Have fun!
Swoon twice as hard since I won't be getting to swoon over my man so that at least there is equal amounts of "swooniness" out there for both of them, ok? What a great friend you are!
You lucky cow!!!
Love it when you go all Bret on us x
Yay for you......have fun my dear!
x
hahaha, Bret Michaels, I should of known. Did I ever tell you the time when I had to serve him when he was at the bar? Funny stuff! Go get your swoon on girl!
As I am sure you already know, he is going to be on The Apprentice. I've never watched that show but may just tune in.
I'm so jealous!!! I'll be waiting to see photos!!! (I have the photo you sent with the ATC's hanging in my scrap space)
Post a Comment