Monday, March 01, 2010

Lean on Me challenge


The new challenge up at here.

I had a blast with this one...here is my layout for it
using the sold out Seaside Cottage kit from her store.

If you don't subscriber to the layout blog or the challenge blog you are missing out on some serious inspiration. Go..hurry...now sign up ;)

This layout was also made with the Seaside Cottage kit. I did this for Deb over at Say It With Letters. This is a pic of her twins...aren't they the cutest. It was a breath of fresh air to scrap someone else's kids and photos and i thought this kit was perfect for it.
Thanks Deb for letting me scrap them :)



I'll be back with more later this week. If i am quite it is because I am planning and preparing (mentally and physically) for 8 little screaming girls to come stay over friday night for Melana's 6th Birthday... GASP!! yes she is 6 already.... {shaking head}

Wish me Luck

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Greta I love what you have done on both of these --just gorgeous!

Brianna Marshall said...

both layouts are soo cute,i love teh first one most,the colors in theses are so perfect!

Cassie said...

Love these layouts!!!
Good luck with your screaming girl party!!! Mine turns 11 next month...we are planning her bday party now.
=)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

girllllllllllllllllll!!! i love your work....always have....always will....and thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for adding in your friends one for the FAVE FRIENDS challenge!!!! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)