When i first realized i was getting the Sold out Seaside Cottage kit from Noel Mignon i was sweating a tiny bit...okay who am i kidding...i was sweating bullets. Then i received the kit and started pulling it out and i fell in love...seriously all these layouts i have been doing with this kit has put themselves together. I can't get enough of it. I am starting to wonder if my style is changing....because seriously i can't wait for the next shabby kit she puts out :) You will be seeing more.




But for now I shall move on to the oh so springy/summer fabu Sonoma County Kit. (I believe she only has a few left). I have already put together one layout using it. And tonight i have high hopes of completing another one. My goal this week is one layout every night this week. So stay tuned for those.
Peace Out!










5 comments:
Oh this turned out soooooo pretty! You did a great job!
smiles...Tammy
Gorgeous. I just knew you had a bitta shabby hiding in you somewhere ;)
Uhm, nope I never thought you'd be freaking with the shabby....I adore what you did here - amazing stuff girl. Can't wait to see more!
Really pretty LO, Greta! Thanks for letting me know you received your goodies!
Hope you have a GREAT Easter! :-)
Crazy beautiful, G!!!!
Post a Comment