Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here is a page I did using the Sold Out Sonoma County Kit.




and one I did using the Playdate Kit (Sold Out)


This was Mason's 1st day of Kindergarten...now he is goin in the 3rd grade...eeekkk... I'm trying to catch up :)

Last but not least if ya'll are still hanging with me... I saw a tutorial a long time ago on a purse made from a book and for whatever reason i remembered it. I cut out the pages of a Sue Grafton Book that I had double copies of and made this little purse for Melana...she thinks she is hot stuff now :)



After I took these pics I realized a few things needed fixing so I did that and also I know what not to do next time i make one. Which i am in the process of now because her little bff in the neighborhood wants one. We'll see if that one turns out a wee bit better in the inside...

I wish i had some football to watch :( instead i am drinking beer and eating lots of crawfish while soaking up some sun.

Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

all are awesome girl,i am loving that second layout!you rock girl!

Julie said...

OMG, that is the coolest idea!! I love the purse.
~Julie