So we take measurements and off to cutting we go:




So there you have it good folks...Greta building her very own ribbon storage case with the hubby laughing at me...especially when i got saw dust in my eyes..with glasses on mind you...how does that shit happen? I'll tell ya..it wasn't safety glasses it was my regular glasses...DUH!!
Before I put a pic of the finished product I need your help. I know what color I am leaning toward but I would appreciate your in put. I am still really undecided.
** In other news**
I love when the mother in law comes down...why?...because she cooks...
We all know my ass don't cook...(not that I can't)..i just don't like to
AT ALL!! We have popeyes..mcdonalds...burger king...pizza...taco bell...all that good stuff that makes you fat as hell...anyway
today she made homemade chocolate chip cookies that were to die for and she made me my weight watcher recipe for cauliflower...yummmmmyyyy!! and it is zero points..yes i damn near ate the whole head of cauliflower but i did share 2 with O'Neil..I thought that was pretty nice of me.
Here's the recipe for those interested:
Cauliflower poppers is the name
Points value= 0
INGREDIENTS:
1 small head of cauliflower (duh)
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder or more to taste
1/2 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 sprays cooking spray
INSTRUCTIONS:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut cauliflower florets into grap size pieces (there should be about 4 cups)place cauliflower in a medium bowl add all ingredients above and toss making sure to coat them well
Coast baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender but not mushy. stirring halfway through about 10 minutes.
Voila! Let me know if you try it and how you like it.










12 comments:
check you out! love it! my husband is mister I can build almost anything so even if I wanted to make something, he'd take over... oh wait! he did! as far as a color goes, pick a stain baby... or pick a wood stain color, those are gorgeous!
What a guy you have there! Hey, are you aware that your poll color choices are not showing up because of the black text on the black background? I highlighted the poll with my mouse so I was able to see the choices...and I chose white because I'm a firm believer in neutral colors so that room themes, color schemes, EVERYTHING can be changed in the future with little to no cost! My motto is always GO NEUTRAL! Am I just way too bland?
I did what tee did to see the colors and I knew what colors you had up there before I even looked! LOL! I chose the green because I know it's one of your favs and it's artsy! I was so unsure though cuz I really need to see the finished product in order to give a real opinion. Oh well!! LOL!!
I'm going to try those poppers, I'll tell you how they turned out!
That looks like a lot of work for a ribbon case, but I am sure it is cute! and having someone else cook is always a treat!
Awwwww you two are soooo cute!!!
I love the pig tails and ummmm *whispers* (Your man's arms), sorry!!! haha...I have a thing for mens arms...ahhhhh, I have said too much!! But you two make such a cute couple..and you work well with each other ...my hubby usually wants to smack me into next week when I help him lol
I so totally had to go check out his arms after reading Cinderella's comment......oh she is so right......yes.....she is.
LOL V!! (Shhhhh, she may not notice) =)
I LOVE it when I don't have to cook!
You're so damn cute in your 'building something today' outfit and ponytails! And I spied my name over there on the list...I'm on someone's list! :)
i too chose white!
i was hoping though that you would have the picture of the shelf up.
well i guess now that you are done with yours, you can go on and make mine :)
Seriously...you built something...goodness! At least you two didn't kill each other in the process.
The cauliflower...well, I like cauliflower but my mom made that once and the whole house stunk like a wicked fart for a day, so I don't make that one.
Take a pic of that cabinet!
go greta go!
look at you working with powertools! :)
I say white . . . it will show off the ribbon better!
can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment