Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Few funny things..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday I was sitting outside ont he back porch watching Mason play...Just his mannerisms and the things he was saying I said:

me: Mason you are just getting to be a big boy. You are growing up so fast.

Mason: (holding his hands up) I know mommy but i just can't learn how to be a big boy. I am sorry mommy I just can't.

me: It's ok man you will always be mommy's baby boy.

Mason: I know mommy but you just said i was a big boy and I am telling you I can't learn that.

Me: ok Mason..i got ya buddy..we on the same page...

Isn't he the cutest? The things that he comes up with just carcks me up..I like to refer to them as Masonism's.

Another funny thing that went on yesterday...everyone knows my mother in law is in town...(well if you didn't you do now) anywho...we were sitting outside melting in the 170 degree weather and she was talking and a bug flew in her mouth and she swallowed it....so instead of just taking a sip of water and washing mr. buggy down nooooo...what does she do..she starts hacking the damn bug up....well of course I was in hysterics..i was laughing so damn hard i couldn't even breath...she did manage however to hack the damn bug up take her a swig of her drink and continue her conversation where she left off before the bug flew in her mouth.

I was pissin my pants....

See folks..when people hurt themselves and do stuff like that mentioned above that is the funniest thing to me. One time O'Neil broke his little toe on the corner of the couch and I couldn't stop laughing and get up off the floor to even help him...or the time he damn near broke his back because he fell off the ladder and on top of a paint can...yeah that is funny as well...i know i am sick...but hey it's funny...even when i do it.

mucho love to you all

*muah*

19 comments:

Alli's Mom said...

eww..you have a spammer telling me to check out the full frontal nudes...um yeah, I think I shall pass......

Anyway..on to your post...Mason is too precious! Out of the mouths of babes...

and OMG....she swallowed a fly, I don't know why she swallowed a fly, shit...back to my thoughts, how funny is that? I would have been doing the same thing you were!

oh and first bitches!

Alli's Mom said...

eww..you have a spammer telling me to check out the full frontal nudes...um yeah, I think I shall pass......

Anyway..on to your post...Mason is too precious! Out of the mouths of babes...

and OMG....she swallowed a fly, I don't know why she swallowed a fly, shit...back to my thoughts, how funny is that? I would have been doing the same thing you were!

oh and first bitches!

Alli's Mom said...

Shit and then it posted it twice. I.HATE.BLOGGER. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!!! Too funny! And I love your new banner!

Anonymous said...

kids are the funniest, when they want to be, I bet you just laugh to yourself sometime when you think of everything he comes ups up with

sarah said...

awww...mason.
what a cutie.

and the bug thing? EEWWWW!!!!
I think I would have spit it out too!

remind me not to trip and fall if I ever meet you...
you'll just point and laugh at me!
:)

Anonymous said...

Mason is a DOLL!!!!!

And I could totally see your MIL doing that! not too many bugs fly in your mouth in Queens! LOL!!

And I'm with you on laughing at other's expenses......Ash was trying to ride her bike and carry her scooter and the same time only the scooter got in front of her bike, all me and Dan saw was her bike tire up in the air and then she jumped straight up in the air too and looked around to see if anyone noticed. Another thing she did was at camp last week, the girl was running down to the lake and out of no where tripped and went flying down the hill, she thinks she did at least 2 summer saults. She said no one saw her but her description of the whole thing had me crying in fits of laughter, to know my daughter is to know she is not full of grace....

Stacy said...

Mason is too stinkin cute!!! I love the little funny things they say :)

C... said...

We must have the same disease. I laugh at anyone who falls. I can just think of past falls people have taken and start laughing as hard as when it actually happened.

Anonymous said...

Lub the name Mason, supah hot girlie you did a good job. What a handsome lil man he is too. Love that photo with the glasses. I'm ROFLMAO regarding the whole bug thing. I'm a sicko too. I find myself laughing at everyone. Once I saw a lady slip in the parking lot into third base and under her car she went. (She shouldn't have been running in the rain) I tried so hard not to laugh at that one, cause I knew it hurt like hell. That only made things words, I spit everyone trying to control myself. Now I just laugh and apologize at the same time. You rock!!!

Cinderella said...

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!! OMG we are so alike!!! I laugh when people get hurt too!! One year, my hubby was taking the Christmas tree out (it was the first week of January) it was time for it to hit the curb, anyways, he was trying to fit the tree through the small and I mean SMALL doorway...well, it has just snowed and then the ice had covered the snow, so it was icy out...so he was on the top step, pulling and pullling, and nothing...soooo he yells to me..."Shannon, help me out, push it on your end" I said are you sure about that? "Yesss, just push it!" Sooo I did, and he went flying backwards into a bush that seperated our house from the neighbors and then the tree landed right on him, along with the water that was still in the tree stand...

I was pissing myself laughing...I couldn't breathe...he just laid there..and I had tears coming down my face..omgggg funny stuff...

Your MIL swallowing that bug would have made me burst into tears..hahahahaha I was cracking up reading this!!

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it, you are so crazy, and I love you for it!! ;)

Renee said...

Mason's too funny; he's stressing about becoming a 'big boy'!
And all I could think of when I was reading your MIL story was 'There was an old lady that swallowed a fly . . I don't know why she swallowed a fly'. You know that one?

Unknown said...

I betcha were crying, weren't ya!!
Kids are so funny, I write 'em down because I would forget all that crap!
So glad we are back to 80 degrees here, I would be miserable there!

Raina* said...

dude, i'm with your mother in law on this one....
no way would i swallow water to make it go down better.
i'd want the damn thing out.
hack it up.

Anonymous said...

OMG you crack me up, I would have been laughing my ass off also. First off I am a Respiratory Therapist so its my job to get people to hack things up, normally they won't. I would have been dying, just swallow the damn thing...hahahahah

flounder said...

My wife walked into a ddor in the middle of the night. I heard a thump, then an "oh shit!"

She got really messed up, blood and all, but I just kept laughing because I couldn't see her. When she flipped the lights on, I felt horrible.

Scott said...

I love watching people fall... it brings so much joy to my life!

Scott

Greta Adams said...

aren't we horrible? That is soooo funny to me

Melissa said...

such a cute conversation and picture of your son ;)

and lol at the bug in the mouth and hacking it up...Im impressed she got it out.

BTW-to answer your question on my blog. the companies make you take your LO off online galleries so you have to post a 'published' sign in its place until the magazine comes out. :)