Today i went to lunch with a dear friend of mine Jody and we were chit chatting about different things going on in our lives that keep us so busy and how chaotic our lives have been. We come to agree that right now we just are non stop..go..go..go. She said the only way she can keep up with me is through my blog.
I thought about what she said for a while and I have come to realize a few things.
1. I don't have to pick up the phone everyday and call her for her to understand how busy everyone is. She understands that because she is the same way.
2. Blogging makes me happy. It is my therapy. It's my stress reliever.
3. It is also a way for my family and friends to keep up with me and my family if they choose.
We as a society are busy doing our own thing and trying to take care of our family and go about our day to day lives as best we can.
Thank you to everyone who knows I am a busy bitch and for understanding that if I don't call you on an everyday basis it's not because I don't want to talk or chose to ignore you it's just time gets the best of me with 2 small kids.
Thank you to all of my blog buddies for putting up with my non sense and a big thank you for commenting and coming back for more ramblings of said non sense.
Much love to you all!!
xoxoxoxo
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










18 comments:
I'd like to give a big "Amen, Sister" to that one! :0)
Ditto to #1 and #2 on you list. Not sure about #3 as my mom is always snooping around and then calling me to bitch me out. I'm 25 years old damnit and I'm going to cuss. I totally agree about not having to call someone everyday to let them know that you care and want to talk to them. If they are a true friend they will understand that we do have kids. MUAH!
I have one friend who doesn't get why I don't check in with her all the time, or that sometimes when she calls I can't talk. This friend, well she has no kids so she doesn't "get" it. Amen sista on this post! I stay so freaking busy, somedays I'm not sure if I am coming or going!
You know exactly what to say. great post!
awesome post greta, awesome
I know we haven't talked much lately but I know you still got my back and we are buds! I do miss you! But life happens! What can you do!
Blogging frees up the time for individual phone calls and emails, plus it is a great way to make super fantastic friends!!
Always one of my favourite places to stop by. Love the attitude and love the posts.
Cheers,
Scott
Great Post..so true..its life and sometimes we can't avoid the day to day grind that overtakes us. So glad someone else understands.
I'm busy and I don't have 2 kids! I can't imagine how you do it all! But I'm glad that you take the time to blog, I love reading it!!
Ditto that G! Ditto that!
girl, i couldn't agree more (but thank goodness i have my daily dose of ya ;)
smooches!
Its totally the same thing for me. Unfortunately, I have been too busy to even Blog this past week! I have enough news for like 5 posts!
Seconding that "AMEN" with another 1.5 kids added on!
I totally agree with what you're saying. My very best friend in the world--we see each other maybe once a month and only talk maybe once a week. But we do email each other! But then when we see each other, it's like it doesn't matter one iota! We totally understand that our lives are busy, but that we still love each other!
And I LOVE blogging--Im truly addicted to it. It's a great way to keep in touch with people. My 87-year-old grandmother even reads mine to keep up with our family!!
Blogging is my therapy..that's for sure..it's fun, and safe (for the most part) =)
I love blogging too, afterall it's how I met YOU!!!!
you never call me anymore Greta.
I am so offended.
Post a Comment