
My Cricut is finally freaking here after all these months of heartache. I have been through hell and back for this thing and I LOVE IT!!!!! (said in my best weezy voice from dragon tales) Oh my...it is definitly sleeping in between me and O'Neil (yes that is his first name) tonight. He don't know it yet though! lol
Okay enough of that...let's move on shall we? I have continued to be on a scrappin roll here lately and I suspect more will be coming now that I have received my handy dandy cricut. These are a few I did last night when I should have been folding and hanging up the 10 loads of laundry I have washed and dried. Yes 10 freaking loads...that's just damn ridiculous but hey a girl has her priorities and this week laundry is NOT one of them. Thursday night is cleaning night around the Adams house so I figured why not throw that with it.


Sorry about the picture in the top right hand corner..damn lighting!!
And for no reason I thought I would also share pics of Melana because she is so sweet when she is sleeping. She has this thing for stuffed animals. Whenever she is in trouble, hurt, tired or some other drama is going on with her she wants her bear. This week it's the bear next week it could be something different.


O'Neil has something up his sleeve and I don't know what and it is driving me homicidal. I HATE SUPRISES!! HATE THEM!! So I hear him asking maw maw if she would keep Mason Saturday night and his mom is keeping Melana so I ask for what and he tells me not to let that worry me. UGGGGHHHHH!!!! So I try to get my best friend all growing up Mike to call and ask him and of course call me back and report back to me. O'Neil didn't fall for it so I still don't know what is going on and it is killing me. You see I am one of these people who will open up presents at Christmas and then re-wrap them..always..i don't like suprises...he refuses to put my gifts out anymore he will hide them...RAT BASTARD!! okay well enough of that I am tired of hearing myself talk or type..hehehe
Happy Hump Day!!










15 comments:
Awwww she is so precious, aren't they precious when they are sleeping? lol
I hate surprises too!! If I know something is up, I have to find out, it's the detective side of me hehe
I am sure it's a great surprise, how sweet is he to surprise you? =)
oh how i can't wait to come over and play with that thing. i was gonna call you back last night and tell ya to cricut me a buncha "e"s, "m"s, and "i"s.
oh well, that will be a good project for ya tonight while you're sittin' around doing nothin'....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
I have a BAG full of stuffed animals I should send you!! LOL!
You and the cricut! DAMN I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!! BIOTCH!!!!!
I wanna squeeze lil'M. Baby Delores.
SO glad you finally got it!!!
FINALLY is right!!! Damn Post Office! So glad it is there, now...does it work??
Surprises suck in my opinion. The intention is nice but I am a well prepared girl and don't like not knowing what is coming even if it is fabulous. Good luck waiting girl!
Alli sleeps with at least 2 animals a night, and they are never the same ones....there is hardly room for her in her bed because of all the stuff!
Great LO and awesome new toy. I wanna come play!
i hate surprises too...
except Christmas/Birthday presents.
then I like to be surprised.
go figure...
:)
ADORABLE pics. i love pics of my kids sleeping. i take dozens... thanks for filling my "awww" quota for the day. too cute.
Congrats on your new toy!!! Diggin the LO's you got done, love them circles. Your Melana is precious, she's a perfect lil doll.
LOL about your sleeping with the new cutter tonight! It's supposed to be awesome!!
Love the LOs--especially with the browns/blues. Great job!
V i will cut you if you send me more stuffed animals!!! Do you hear me i will CUT YOU!!! BADLY!!! hehehehe
I hope it is a pleasant surprise at least!!
congrats on your new cricut..so far I have refrained from getting one..but its just oh so tempting. ;)
awww yourlittle one is so adorable!
and I like surprises..but I am always trying to figure them out. lol. I bet its awesome, cant wait to hear what he did
A kid-free night has to be a good thing, right?!
I can't wait to hear what it is.
Hurrah for kid-free nights! And your DD is adorable...sleepy kids are so cute, right?
Post a Comment