Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Past..Present...Future

or Yesterday..Today...Tomorrow...however you want to look at it...

I saw a couple of people (Sarah and Joycelyn) doing this on their blogs and were inspired by Jessie to do it and I thought it was pretty cool so I would jot down an few things I did.

Yesterday:

I could have bit your head off
I felt exausted
I was in mind but not body
Went to the orthodontist for what i thought was rubber band changes.
Left with my teeth sanded, filed in between with an electric file on the 4 top teeth changed my wire and to boot, i now have a power chain.
I went shopping after said ortho appt
ate ramen noodles for supper
played go-fish and memory with Mason and Melana

Today:
feeling better
teeth and mouth hurt like a mo-fo
wish i could have chowed down on my pork chop biscuit this a.m.
worn out like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
but still managed to play go-fish with the kids
hopefully make it half way through the new series i am reading
(author Karin Slaughter...book Kisscut) the 2nd in the series
Blindsighted is the first) Great read by the way!!

Tomorrow:
clean my house before the long weekend
learn how to "master" my new printer and it's programs
watch some trash tv
find the new ink i just purchased for the old printer and exchange it for ink to the new printer
Hopefully finish Kisscut(by the weekend at least)

xoxoxox

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cool my friend, your poor teeth!!!

Anonymous said...

very cool prospective, hmm, I will have to ponder this one, lol

flounder said...

clean my house before the long weekend

My parents are coming up this weekend for Jake's baby dedication at our church, so that is exactly what we will be doing tomorrow as well. Mom is a neat freak, so it's all in vain anyway.

She'll probably show up and start ironing our curtains or something crazy like that.

Anonymous said...

This is neat girl...I may have to do this. glad you are feeling better.

Alli's Mom said...

OUCH! Your poor teefies! I feel for you honey. That is exactly why I have yet to go have my braces put back on, I do not want to remember the pain!

Alli's Mom said...

OUCH! Your poor teefies! I feel for you honey. That is exactly why I have yet to go have my braces put back on, I do not want to remember the pain!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your teeth hurting like a mo-fo. I lmao when I read that line, that's so something I would say. Sounds like your a busy girl, take some time for you and enjoy that new printer girl.

Jana said...

OOOOoooo, I love this idea!

Unknown said...

What the heck is a power chain?? Sounds medieval!

Scott said...

I hope that the mouth feels better sooon. I had braces for a long time... it blew.

Scott

Cheryl Wray said...

Great post!! Love your list (I may have to "steal" it!).

JB said...

Dude, I HATED getting new wire, I even hated the band change! So sore after! I feel your pain!

Cinderella said...

Ughhhhh I always hated braces, not because of the appearance aspect of it, but because of the pain involved. Getting them tightened and what you described, ackkk!!

Your Friday sounds like mine, we will both be cleaning house! I have to get prepared for Ernesto, ohhh joy! Have a great weekend!

Bare said...

I just wanted to tell you, I found you from another blog- and I LOVED that you said "Shit Fire!" I say "Shit fire and save matches" all the time, and my yankee husband just doesn't understand *LOL* Glad to find another like-minded individual :0)

Melissa said...

love the layout of this post

oh lord I remember having braces..I dont miss them one bit. but the results are awesome ;)