Tuesday, August 01, 2006

rolling rollin rollin....

keep the mojo rollin...rawhide.....hehehe
anyway here is one i did last night. I was trying to keep it super simple and using stuff that I have had for ages...and when I say ages I mean 4 or more years old....except for the cream of broccoli KI letters that spells "head".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now I know it is hard to see the letters that spells head because they are transparent and it doesn't show up that well when scanned but it looks better in person. I wish they would make them in solid none see through. If they do I haven't seen them around here.

Anyway all you talented ladies I need help...i do have a block and don't know what to do with the middle of this layout i started back in 2003. Yes you heard right 2003. I did this back then and never finished it. Now I want to finish but just don't know what to do. I did however update the Layout by doodling on the stars with my new Glaze Sukura pens...oh i am in love with those pens....love them!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can someone or all of you give me thoughts and suggestions so I can put this one to rest for good finally? Thanks girls!

Oh yeah and for shits and giggles....who knew palm trees looked like dicks before they sprouted? Certainly not me...but now I do and so i feel obligated to share this with you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes my friends you are seeing right...i took this picture on my way home from work today. I have been noticing it and kept thinking that is strange and so I had to take a photo.

xoxoxox
It's hump day folks and Cristal this is for you mugh...word to ya mutha biotch!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute layouts, put that photo is freakin priceless, it goes great with coffee, tfs, good one, ROFLOL

Anonymous said...

GIRL!!!!! You are a COMPLETE mess! ROFLOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That tree is pretty effin funny looking!

beki said...

X-rated trees. Nice.

Unknown said...

Naughty nature...sweet!

sarah said...

oh my!
what a naughty tree! :)

as for the layout...
maybe a title across the middle?

and the KI soup...
the only ones not transparent that I know of
are the white (chowder) and black (black bean)ones.
lame...they should make some solid ones in colors.

Anonymous said...

ribbon?? across the middle. ribbon is swell

and um... yeah... that is a riot. i'll never be able to think of a palm tree in the same way ever again

Alli's Mom said...

OMG! Who knew about the palm trees? That is sooo funny, I bet you have a good laugh everytime you drive past it! I would!

Great LOs. I wish I had some ideas on your unfinished one, I'm guessing it's from the 4th of July? I'll see what I can dream up for ya!

flounder said...

a pic is up

Tan said...

Ha!! Kind of gives new meaning to watering the plants, huh?

Claire said...

Those trees are awesome! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Only you would notice that on that tree! LOL!!

Great LOs! No help though, maybe a little journaling block??

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the penis trees, lol...er, I mean palm trees....

JB said...

My advice is a little violent, and wasteful...take it ALL off and start over!!! If it's stumpin ya, something's not working!

:)

Scott said...

Nice tree!

Scott

Anonymous said...

LMAO at that tree pic you got going on!! Love the watermelon LO, very cute baby too. Yours??? The second LO, love what you did with the doodl'n on the stars, supah cute. As far as the middle- maybe a big title or word across the whole page. Still LMAO about the tree pic.

Melissa said...

cute LO's :)

and LOL at the palm photo!

Nancyroo said...

I love your layouts. Maybe put a title in the space of the unfinished one? Also, I got your RAK today. Thanks! You rock!