Mason was riding his John Deere tractor around the yard and I was telling him how well he drives it. He skids the wheels...stops...turns back and looks at me and says "crazy woman drivers"...ugh ok.....guess that's another thing he picked up from his daddy...lol

I really don't feel up to typing so I leave you with pics from the weekend!
















21 comments:
girl, that pic of mason blowing the bubble is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
you better start scrappin' that one.
I agree with Elizabeth, it's a fantastic picture!!!
The pics of you and Melana and O'neil and Melana are precious!!
Where is my arm shot??? LOL
Ditto my sentiments for the great bubble picture. And that boy looks just like his daddy, doesn't he?!
Aww! Great pics!
gosh greta, you daughter looks like a fiesty one, I wonder where she gets it, lol
great photos!
Love the pics girl!!!!
The bubble pic is awesome....I smell a scrap page! LOL!!!
I know the feeling though, it seems to take me MUCH longer to recover these days! Have fun!
Those pics are TOO cute!! What cutie-patootie kids!
I know what you mean about getting older and not being able to handle the staying out late, partying, etc. One drink just about puts me out these days!
Oh look at those pics!!!! Scrap allof them!
Your kids are so freaking cute!
ADORABLE pics!!!!! You're going to have such fun scrapping those. :-)
Those are wayyyy cute! Love those little pink poofies on Melana, wish I had a little girlie to pretty up like that!
how fun!!!
you better get to scrappin woman!!!
You have such a beautiful family girl. I love that b&w pic of your adorable son. Glad to hear that your enjoying your adult time. I have to laugh at myself when I go out thinking that I'm young with no kids, totally know how the next two days feel-AWFUL!
hahahaha, yeah, chalk that comment up to your hubby's influence, hahaha!! I hear you about the partying! I haven't partied in 2 years, but when I did...OMG, I SWEAR I needed break after THAT! haha, but it was so worth it! Love the pics, your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Love the pig-tails with the fuzzies on them!
Oh, and I can't wait to see the finished product of your ribbon holder!
your daughter is adorable...
and that photo of Mason blowing the bubble?!
yeah, it pretty much rocks! :)
Pretty cute pics - I like the building project too.
Fun stuff - Ben O.
bang.
A bit hung over, were we?? LOL. Adorable pics! You have a beautiful family, Greta!
Your daughter is like a little Greta. Very, very cute!
Daddy is gonna have a lot of sleepless nights in about 10 years.
sounds like a fun weekend!
Thanks for visiting my blog and the congrats on scraplyric.
I'm very excited!
Post a Comment