Saturday, August 05, 2006

Still creating!!

ETA: my 2 super simple LO's I did today while the kids were napping....ahhhh the peace and quiet...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Melana's 1st Christmas...yeah i am slacking and way behind she is 2 and working on her 3rd Christmas this year..oops!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of my most favorite pictures of Mason and when I saw this paper I knew it would coordinate well with his sleeper.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend I am off to get doodied up for a night out on the town and plenty of crown and diet cokes! Don't be haten!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made this super simple card for my mom...her birthday is tomorrow. It is a "kit" type thing i received in the mail from simple scrapbooks along with a dvd a few months back...that dvd is awesome by the way. I decided I would break out one of those because truly I was on a time crunch and have been super busy lately scrapping my own stuff...isn't that terrible? So of course i used what was provided to me but then added my own little touches to it. I know she will love it. The kids also made her a card but i forgot to scan them and post them because...well...i am the mother of the year. That's all I have to say about that.

15 comments:

Melissa said...

I recieved that kit too with the DVD, they both are awesome

love your personal touches to the card :) she will love it

Anonymous said...

I too recieved that kit!! Isn't it adorable?

I love that card, let us know what mom thinks!

Anonymous said...

girl, you are on a roll, I love the second one, love what you did with the semi circles, cute card!!!

Cinderella said...

I love the Santa pics, OMGGGG TOO CUTE!! You really are talented, and we can tell you enjoy doing it!!

(P.S. It's me Shannon) =)

Claire said...

Cuteness! Love the Christmas pic! Hope you had a fab evening out!

Jana said...

Hope you had a fun night out last night! Are you hangin' today?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages and very cute card you made for mom. Hope you had tons to drink and lot's of good times on your night on the town.

Cheryl Wray said...

Great job!! The two layouts of the kiddoes are TOO cute!!!

Renee said...

All so cute! Good going!

Jamie said...

so cute girl, you're rockin. :)

Ben O. said...

Nice stuff.

Looks great - Ben O.

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta start somewhere, right? Doing pretty good catching up, I think! Cute Layouts girl!

Lu said...

the los are so nice.

Linda said...

Those are too cute. :)

Raina* said...

bwa-hahahaha I just found your scrapping degree post.
dude, monkeys are the best.
i'm gonna send one of these to my brother and make him piss his pants.

umm, ok so i should comment on your layouts or something but i'm laughing too hard at your monkey and your 'i'm the mother of the year' comment.