Friday, August 11, 2006

Vacation time....

In October we are going to disney for 10 days and I cannot wait. We are going with some friends of ours. It is going to be a blast. We got a house off property about 12 minutes from disney and it is F-I-N-E..fine....you can see it here. We are leaving on the 6th and witll return the 16th I think it is. We will be having lunch at cinderella'a castle with cinderella and I know melana is just going to shit her pants. Mason...well he prolly won't care unless cinderella has big hoots. That seems to be all he is interested in...lol. I need to get on tonight and get the tickets for Mickey's not so scary Halloween which they do after hours and kick everybody else out the park so the kids can dress up and trick or treat. eeeekkkkk!! I am so excited.

I still don't know what O'Neil has up his sleeve for this weekend but it sure is killing me....uggghhhh!! I will report to you what it is on Sunday because I am sure i will not be blogging from this post until then. My mother in law is coming in tomorrow for 12 days so I will be a busy little bee these next few weeks. Hopefully she can help me organize my scrap space because lord knows it's halaious. I just bought some things at my lss and i cannot find them now. That's just rediculous.

Hope everyone has a great weekend ..chat sunday!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

how cool that you are going to disney in October..I am thinking about taking a weekend trip their in November with some friends. lunch with Cinderella!-thats awesome ;)

Scott said...

Have a great weekend, hope that you enjoy the surprise.

Scott

Tan said...

Oooh..can't wait to hear about your surprise. I am SO jealous! By the way, I love the new look you have for your blog title...makes me want to stand up and salute! Have a great weekend.

Cinderella said...

I can't wait to have lunch with you guys!! LOL..

It sounds like so much fun!! I did the same thing when I went to Disney World a few years ago, we rented a house a few minutes away. It was an awesome house too!! You will have a blast, shop at the Orange Mall while you are there too!!

I am excited for you!!

Have a great weekend, can't wait to hear about O'Neil's surprise!! =)

Anonymous said...

Disney with the kids...awesomeness! And I hope you enjoy your surprise this weekend!

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! have a great trip!!!

Anonymous said...

This will be so cool for you guys! i can't wait to hear what the surprise is!!!! Tell us ASAP!!!

Enjoy mommy-in-law

Renee said...

That sounds like a great trip. At least in October, it won't be boiling hot!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fantastic time!!!!

elizabeth said...

awesome house! i can't wait to take the kiddos next year.

hey, love the new banner. who was the fabulous photographer that took that picture?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Anonymous said...

You will love the area you are staying in. I live here and I haven't had lunch with Cinderella yet.... Hope you guys have a blast!!! I can't wait to find out the suprise myself, I hate suprise's when I know there is one coming(does that make sense???)If you have enough time here, maybe we can meet up and meet eachother. Send me an email and let me know.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Did I just read you have a quickcutz for sale???? Email me with the price, princessfromapk@yahoo.com.

Raina* said...

dude, what was the surprise???

Alli's Mom said...

We'll be at Disney through the 9th of October...we should hook up!

So, what was the big surprise?

beki said...

Your vacation sounds splendid!
I hope you had fun this weekend, whatever it was.