Monday, June 11, 2007

Rak winners

Sheesh..I thought I had the name generator book marked but i didn't. Thank lord for Sarah. her great detective skills she was on the hunt for me.

So here are the winners: I chose 2

Kathy and Lauren send me your snail mails to signal47@aol.com

Congrats girls....

I will be doing more Raks because well...i have enough scrap stuff to share for days and still not be without.

that just gives me a thought for a page. I need to take a pick of all my stuff and scrap the insanity of it!

Back later for some more scrappy goodness...only did 2 pages this weekend. My area looks like hell and I just CANNOT concentrate with all that stuff around me like it is. Had to somewhat clean it.

peace out...will do a real post tomorrow night sometime when I get my mail goodies in. WOOT WOOT!

8 comments:

Gina said...

GURL!!!!!!!
That Damn box came on Thursday and it took me until friday to sort it out! You SO rock as a personal shopper and let it be known that 100 has never gone that far in Scandinavia!!! PLEAseE keep me informed of the sales and Miss Prima is gathering...

flounder said...

I'm not sure what all of this is about, but I've always thought that you had a great RAK Greta!

Anonymous said...

GRETA!!!

I cannot believe I was picked! I am so excited! YAY! Thank you! I will be stalking the delivery person! HA HA

Melissa said...

congrats to the winners :)

cant wait to see your new goodies that come in the mail!

Gina said...

JUST incase a certain person in a faaar away land is chosen, let it be know that she will PAY all postage for those that wish to RAK her! OKAY!? ( congrats to all of the winners!)

Anna M said...

Hi babe! Work and my boss are killing me. I haven't been on SIStv or your or Elizabeth's blog. I miss you guys!

Lauren said...

How exciting! I can't believe I won! I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the lucky gals!!