Friday, January 18, 2008

Challenge Blast

challengeblast



So today officially kicked off the CHallenge Blast at Scrap Diner. It is 8 days worth of challneges....don't be alarmed it is just one a day.

Today Nancy opened the blast up with layering. I have had such a great time doing it. Here are a few of my layouts

cowboy

Photobucket
this is Noel's Sugar Cookie Kit (love it!!)
and
Photobucket

and this one i did for the Manufacturer Spotlight this month which is 7 gypsies.
Photobucket

Sher gives away awesome prizes so hop on over register and have fun. The more challenges you do the better your chance of winning prizes. She also does give away's for the manufacturer spotlight too and i know everyone has some 7 gypsies they need to use up or have already used.

Stay tuned I will be giving away something really cool myself right here on this ole blog!!

12 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are awesome layouts!!!

Noel said...

good stuff Greta!!

liz mataraza said...

ha! i am good! thought it was 7G paper!

great stuff Greta! (i originally typed in greta stuff Great). dork.

Jude said...

Great new LOs and I will definitely go check out the site!! :) You know I love me some 7 gypsies! :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Awesome LOs as always!

Micayla said...

Love those layouts Greta, that car one is cool!!!
Have a fab weekend girl!!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE your pages!!!!!

RobinDiane said...

Awesome layouts! Thanks for your comment on my "white space" challenge layout at Scrap diner. and I watch Rock of Love..it is like watching a train wreck..you can't help but watch. And I so agree with you on "frenchie's" lips...awful!

Pearl said...

blows me away some of these layouts my dear ! lol

trust 2008 is going well for you !

I'm looking for new challenges this year ! why not ?

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE love love the first 2 layouts!

Unknown said...

love all your LOs from the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love your work! Thanks for always cracking me up!