**tap tap** ahem...excuse me can everyone hear me? are you still with me? lol
first mason has been real sick..we ended up having to take him to the ER last wednesday..he is fine now but it was pretty scary for a while. he had a SEVERE case of bronchotis.
I want to give a shout out to my girl Karen who sent me some awesome ggodies from her etsy store. I so can't wait to use them. I got the S.W.A.K ones....eeek...and she made me this ca-yute little book and used her bind it all...i have already altered it and it is almost complete. I have all my blog buddies addresses, phone numbers and most birthdays in it so far...all in one place...agghhhh this will make my life so much easier.
WILL TAKE A PIC OF MY GOODIES AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE...
also i need to give a huge shout out to Jennifer. She has a pink itty bitty xmas tree for sale and i wanted it so bad (i have since bought one) and she said it was already spoken for but she would like to send me goodies and boy did she. She sent me some christmas goodies that will look perfect in my house next year. i cannot wait. Thank you so much jennifer....i am sorry girls it took so long but i have been non stop...and to think i though 08 would be less busy..hmph...who was i kidding...but it's been a good , fun, crazy busy.
and ummm what is up with heath ledger? that is so sad!
Scrap-Diner's challenge is kickin and we have had a lot of particpation. It is so much fun to meet new people and see others work...very inspirational. I want to thank everyone!!
I have been working like a mad woman and some i can show you and some i still can't but you will see soon enough.
These are the latest





and this last one is my FAVORITE!!!! i love it soooo much!!

all these were done for the challenge blast at Scrap Diner. I cannot wait to get some more done!! I still have some in the hopper but i am on a roll and while the mojo is over floweth i want to keep going!!
okay well if you have beared with me this long i am doing a RAK...yup yup!!
but there is a catch to it..yeah i know...booooooo but it is easy! Promise...
So I have been thinking that since it is the start of a new year and people like to start fresh why not give your blog banner a make over...
Maybe you like yours, maybe you don't, maybe your tired of it...whatever the case may be now is your chance to get one custom made (with what you would like) by the fabulous kristi compliments of me.
All you have to do is leave me a comment, and not just any comment either ;) so yes there is a catch..
{insert evil laugh}
your comment must contain what resolution (or goal or whatever you want to call those evil things we make every year and vow that we are going to stick to them) you have already broken or failed at...because i am a nosey bitch like that!!
for me it is biting my nails and the skin....yep after the first day that was out the freaking window!! {deep sigh} but i have not broken all of them yet.
How about you? Inquiring minds wanna know! I will use the random generator to pick the winner on Saturday night. Good luck!
Holla!










16 comments:
A couple of the changes that I would like to make and keep this year are:
Eat more veggies (I have had a veggie or more each day of the new year so far).
Get to the gym more often.
Get my craft cellar organized and begin to use that space for new creations (it is a work in progress right now).
Love that pirate LO...is that paint?? Wow girl, you've gone artsy!
Hope you guys are feeling better today!
Hope everyone is doing well! Great LO's!
y resolution was to quit eating desserts or sweets. All was well until I scarfed down a Snickers this past weekend!
I know I am not in the running for the banner, but I hope someone special wins it!! I am planning to link to this post if you don't mind :)
love your new banner!
and that does suck about heath ledger, totally sad for his daughter
and here is the yummy
cheesecake dip recipe
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (7or 8 oz.) jar marshmallow creme(fluff)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. sugar
Beat cheese, fluff, sugar and vanilla until well blended and smooth. Store in refrigerator. Serve with fruit.
I love making mini cheesecakes with a round vanilla wafer, some dip and then a strawberry on top...
LOVE IT CHICKY those pages rock!!!!! Glad mason is doing better!!!
Poor Mason! Poor you!! Hope you're both recovering from the illness/stress!!
Resolutions? Ha! Trying to not yell at my charming child but, let's face it, I'm a mean ol' bitch with a 2 year old. It gets LOUD in this household.
So glad that Mason is okay. I bet that was scary. I love all your new Los, especially the one entitled 'A rare moment" ROFLOL. Your priate one is cool too. Resolutions, man, how much time do you have??? I want to read more, weigh less, and be nicer to the general public.LOL. :)
You crack me up. I never knew you were directly affected by hurricane Katrina. I am sorry for that.
You layouts are awesome as usual.
As for resolutions, I always say the same thing which is health and wealth. I mean that I try to be healthier and manage our money better. Both a work in progress. Does it count that currently I am sick and broke. ;-)
Great work Greta!!
My broken resolution was that I was going to cut back on the sugary treats and then during the game last Sunday I made a batch of brownies...and they were gone by tueday....argh....damn you sweet, delicious treats!
It is beyond wierd how I have heard your name from so many other scrappers and you and I have never ran across each other. Hmmm. Anywho, hello there.
Resolutions, well mine is to live in the moment. I am always planning everything to a "T" and damn it not this year. I want to live every minute to the fullest and not get wrapped up in my carefully planned out schedule. Oh and to drop 20 pounds.
My resolutions are to eat better (already broke that one with my insane stress right now), I want to feel better about myself, I want to love myself (don't think I EVER have) and I want my ex out of the house NOW, is that resolution?? LOL!!!
Love the LO's!!! I need to get back on the scrap bandwagon.
I honestly do not make resolutions....EVER! I never keep them anyway! I used to make them, then break them, and end up feeling super guilty about it! Love your LO's! They are awesome!
k first of all I love that first LO "a rare moment"; it totally jumped at me.
for my resolution broken already...I vowed that I'd work on destressing especially about things I have no control over. well yeah that went out the door the first time my younger sister melted down yet again during this rough time we've been dealing with since August. I'm pretty sure I'll do damage to my system with all my worry and stress...so yet again I breath air another day and start over only to end another day worrying about something else.
ok. i'm a little late on this one but i totally missed this post! thanks for the nice comments :) can't wait to see that mini all decorated! i bite my nails too...and the skin. my hubby does as well. we compare damage sometimes. it's quite gross. so that, as a resolution, is quite out the window and down the street as well.
I hope Mason is feeling better.
I had bronchitis the last two weeks of December. It sucks.
Post a Comment