He wanted to sing Bon Jovi Wanted Dead or alive. Now if you pay attention after Melana decides she wants to share the spotlight with him...she starts singing and he busts up with a shhhhh in the middle of his perfomance....i cracked up...
Sorry that you can't see them all that well it was getting dark but none the less you can still hear him.
Bon Jovi- Wanted Dead or Alive from Greta Adams on Vimeo.
On another note hop on over to the SYC blog for a chance to win a RAK...










10 comments:
How adorable is he...do I see a future rock star?
Your family cracks me up! They are almost as funny as you:) Thanks again for bringing me into SYC.. will get a link up from my blog :)
OMG, he is so freakin' adorable. I love when he sings!!!
This is too damn cute girl!!!!!
Ditto all the above - too cute.
Awwww... Great job, Mason!
Are you sure his name isn't Mason Michaels?? LMAO! He's a rocker at heart like his mom....to cool!!
This kid CRACKS ME UP man! YOu know Josh will play guitar and Drew and your boy can sing...
Drew tries to do the death metal voice though... LOL... hope that's okay! ROFL
I can't hear cause the sound card is fried...I will have to log on with the hubbs' lap top when he gets home on sunday,KAY?
LOLOL! That is TOO CUTE! I have one too! Check my blog! OMG!
Post a Comment