this week has been pure hell with melana. the child never sleeps and i am about worn down already. she has tried my patience to the extent of the law. she refuses to eat and then about 8 wants to eat junk like cereal and honey buns and all that non sense. last night was pure hell...she wants this ..she wants that...she has to use the bathroom...all this bullshit she does just so she can get out of bed...i am OVER IT!!!
Dear GOD:
Please let me make it through the age of 4 and that 5 will be a much better age for her. I know you are paying me back for the hell i put my mother through but i was a teenager NOT 4....this is quite ridiculous and i am tired of this game. My patience has been tested and I am worn down.
Thank you!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
woot woot!
i made it on to round 2...woo hooo!!! so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










18 comments:
whoo*hoo!
big congrats girlfriend.
how many rounds were there again?
Congrats Congrats! I hope we make it to the end!
OMG this is why I am so happy to have all boys! MY 12 yr old kills me every day! But the 4 yr old and 6 yr old love on the momma most of the time with no back talk!
yet!!!!!!! eek
Congrats girl!
Good luck with Melana.
God will be paying me back with girls when we decide to have kids because I was a whore.
LMAO on your "Are you there God, it's me Margaret" letter!!
I feel your pain, I didn't like my daughter at all until she turned 5. She never slept either, I walked around looking like a zombie! Hang in there it will get better for a few years and then you have hormones to deal with and that is a whole different kind of hell!
Congrats on the round 2! In the great words of Mulan " You´ll bring honor to us all"!
I plan on having myself committed for the next 6 years, then Per will have to do all of the dirty work like explaining PMS, hygiene and why eating after 8 will be your downfall later in life...
Wooooooohooooo!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
I feel your pain.....hang in there!Keep chanting, " I love my children, I love my children...."
Stick to yer guns Greta!! lol
I know it can be hard as all get out, mine is 5 and she's turned into a big whiner!
Just don't give in... I know it can be hard. I use 'nose in the corner' and the taking away of toys. Those 2 usually helps!
Mine can get out of bed to go potty, but other than that, she has to stay in bed. She can play w/a few toys but that's it. She has to have a lamp on.
Good luck and may the FORCE be with you!!
Bobbie *Ü*
yeah, i think I hear my mom snicker when i tell her stories of child chaos...
Congrats on making it to the next round!!! Your work is great!!! As for Melana, just wait til she becomes a sassy teen - I want to kill my two teens on a regular basis!!! LOL Hugs to you dahlin'!!! Love ya!!!
Congrats on moving on to the next round!!!
Good luck with the very strong willed Melana.
Damn, I was hoping it got better by 4...
In re: Twilight... I devoured Breaking Dawn and then promptly re-read it. I haven't been able to bring myself to put it on the shelf yet either - I'm such a geek!!
It's a good thing I read Tuesday's posts before last week's... I would have been thoroughly jealous!!
Congrats girlfriend !! And i swear i havent abandoned WC !! I have just had so much thrown at me lately i seem to only have time , barely , for the blogs right now, but i will absolutely be back. Check out my blog for further in the story but my little guy had emergency surgery on monday . UGH ! Miss ya girl !
Jenn
Oh boy...I hope it gets better. What's the old saying? It can't get any worse. Right? Seriously, I'm sure it's just a phase and 5 will be better!
Congrats on making the next round!
congrats!
And oh boy do I need to read more stories like this, instead of the cute, cute, smiling faces of beautiful children, making me want to have some! haha
I feel ya G! We still have bedtime issues with my 6 and my 9 year old sometimes! Congrats on round 2!! You go girl!
girl i tell you it sounds like you are talking about my kimber!!! it never ends, right now it is almost 1:30 and she just yelled from her bedroom
"mom...mom...MOM"
finally i say "WHAT!"
she says "i love you"...long pause..."what's for breakfast?"
i think she just likes to hear her own voice.
shes wears me out! everyday it is something new or should i say the same old shit! she loves to test me. she has no fear of getting in trouble. she knows there will be consequences but she doesn't care. she will look right at me and do it anyway!
one time after battling with her over cleaning her room for two days, i had enough. i took everything out of her room except for a pillow and blanket. that went on for over a month. didn't phase her a bit. didn't ask for her fav nite nite animals or anything.
i love her but if she was our first child, there is no way in hell we would have had another. and i mean that!
sounds like melana and kimber would get along just fine!
sorry about the rant, but i feel your pain!
Oops...I put my comment in the wrong spot! Dumb Canadian! ROFL...
Post a Comment